International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
But it's kind of weird that it only allows Malaysians to be on the show, making separate Thai and Philippine versions would be a pain on the budget.

animegamer

But it's kind of weird that it only allows Malaysians to be on the show, making separate Thai and Philippine versions would be a pain on the budget.

Speaking about that, DC Asia is gonna do a special superhero week next week I think. Featuring Chuck Chicken, Harry & Bunnie and Boboiboy Galaxy. More like Malaysia week!

And they will also do a Boboiboy Galaxy marathon on 31st showing the first 7 episodes in one go. I'll try record the promos when I can.

SpottyBlue

Speaking about that, DC Asia is gonna do a special superhero week next week I think. Featuring Chuck Chicken, Harry & Bunnie and Boboiboy Galaxy. More like Malaysia week!

And they will also do a Boboiboy Galaxy marathon on 31st showing the first 7 episodes in one go. I'll try record the promos when I can.
What about DXD Asia?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

animegamer

What about DXD Asia?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Ratatouille movie soon, can't remember the other ones. Also DC Asia is reducing Upin & Ipin timings, soon replacing it with BBB Galaxy in the morning which means Galaxy will show on the Singapore feed as well

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
ZAP in Angola and Mozambique did a misunderstanding and promoted a showing of the Tangled series on DC PT as if it was a showing of the film.

animegamer

I wonder when Hungama will air BoBoiboy season 3. For the past few days they have just been playing the same Season 1 episodes over and over again.

animegamer

I mean they have started from Episode 1 again but because of their very unstable scheduling it's taking nearly 2 weeks to finish the first 13 episodes. They play the episode aired at 2:30pm at the nighttime 2am slot. The evening slot is a few episodes behind for repeat purposes.

animegamer

Also when Phineas was still playing at night on DC India before the whole Doraemon at night thing they were pulling a Nick India and just playing Season 1 in a loop.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DC PT even has a better schedule than DC IN, but it still is one of the worst feeds, especially in Europe. DC Scandinavia and Russia are much better.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DC Russia apparently has more films than DC PT. DC PT shows the same films within two months. In contrast, DC PT might give the illusion of variety to DC IN.

Luckily enough, Europe is no place to shove up the same show all day long on kids channels in a regular basis.

animegamer

So, has the DC Asia FB page been taken down completely? For the past few days I wasn't able to access it, I even tried using a Singapore VPN but still couldn't get in. Thinking it was a geoblock I emailed Disney Asia asking them to let the page be accessible from Bangladesh, and I got this response:

Capture.JPG

I'm really confused, cuz the page has 1 million likes last time I checked, and according to @SpottyBlue it is still accessible from Malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts