International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
One time, I couldn't even access the American DC Facebook page because of geoblocking yet it could be accessed from Sweden.

animegamer

I can access the American Disney Channel page, but idk what happened with the Disney Asia page. I think the guy has been misinformed.

animegamer

6018ad525207de8fc1878bc471ed1a0c.jpg

00ee2ba2c3862f411f8a5a0848e8fbc5.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Even the American site is blocked. Within a few seconds it redirects me to the PT one. I think that it still has some games that I used to play as a child (for example: some Proud Family games that can't load these days).

animegamer

Even the American site is blocked. Within a few seconds it redirects me to the PT one. I think that it still has some games that I used to play as a child (for example: some Proud Family games that can't load these days).

I can access the US DC site.

f5ce333f20b82d4f11890a68bdf51a8c.jpg

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The reason why those sites and FB pages aren't redirected in Bangladesh is because there is no fully-localized site/FB page for the country.

animegamer

The reason why those sites and FB pages aren't redirected in Bangladesh is because there is no fully-localized site/FB page for the country.

I can use Switch Region on the Nickelodeon page. But Nick India is separate from the "Nickelodeon" regional pages cuz you know... Viacom 18

animegamer

I was able to access the US Nick site for a long time, but about a few months back it started redirecting to Nick Asia.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The issue with the American site started coming around... well, after 2012? Because I remember playing some That's So Raven games on the DC USA website in April 2012, and it was still untouched by the redirect bug.

Some games are still playable on old mirrors of the DC AU website.

SpottyBlue

Try http://www.disney.com/?intoverride=true

If u can add "?intoverride=true" to any site of Disney US, u can see the US without redirect.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Man, the website changed quite a lot. I think it's hard to find the older games.

They even removed those The Proud Family games! :sweat:

animegamer

Forgot to mention if I just type in Disney.com I get redirected to the country selector page, but if I select US again it doesn't redirect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts