Disney XD News & Discussion Thread

There's some minor changes to the schedule starting Monday including the addition of more reruns of Gravity Falls, Weekdays from 6-7 AM replacing Star vs. the Forces of Evil and Parker Plays and Polaris: Player Select also replacing Star vs. the Forces of Evil from 12-1 AM on Weeknights. Star is still airing Weekdays 11-12:30 PM & 5-6 PM.

Toons Fan

Also, this upcoming Friday and Saturday will be the last of the Overwatch World Cup 2018 airing on Disney XD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
Milo Murphy is coming back to Disney XD for a marathon Nov 17th. Mickey Mouse is also returning Sunday morning for Mickey's 90th birthday. :)

There's some minor changes to the schedule starting Monday including the addition of more reruns of Gravity Falls, Weekdays from 6-7 AM replacing Star vs. the Forces of Evil and Parker Plays and Polaris: Player Select also replacing Star vs. the Forces of Evil from 12-1 AM on Weeknights. Star is still airing Weekdays 11-12:30 PM & 5-6 PM.
Speaking of less reruns of Star Vs., Starting Monday, November 5, the 5-6 PM reruns will be replaced with more reruns of Big CIty Greens and Gravity Falls respectively. By that point, it will only air weekdays from 11 AM-12:30 PM.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I wouldn't be surprised if its decreasing reruns on Disney XD will be followed up almost immediately by it having more reruns on Disney Channel. I know it happened with Ducktales.

Last edited:

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
I wonder if Disney XD is going to update their social media profile picture once the move happens.

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
I wouldn't be surprised if its decreasing reruns on Disney XD will be followed up almost immediately by it having more reruns on Disney Channel. I know it happened with Ducktales.
I wouldn't be surprised if they do what they did with the Ducktales move and air the show daily throughout the month. Especially since it's a pretty popular show and I'm sure it will do MUCH more better on the main channel.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
So, XD is airing Beyblade and Pokemon as usual, with a message at the bottom left of the screen saying " Please Stand By; Overwatch World Cup will begin shortly" ( EDIT: NOW they're starting the Overwatch World Cup live coverage; Beyblade was aired in it's entirety, while Pokemon wasn't)

Last edited:
So, XD is airing Beyblade and Pokemon as usual, with a message at the bottom left of the screen saying " Please Stand By; Overwatch World Cup will begin shortly" ( EDIT: NOW they're starting the Overwatch World Cup live coverage; Beyblade was aired in it's entirety, while Pokemon wasn't)
Well, it was supposed to start at 3 PM EST, Beyblade and Pokemon weren't even supposed to air at that times today, that's why that graphic was shown.

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Well, it was supposed to start at 3 PM EST, Beyblade and Pokemon weren't even supposed to air at that times today, that's why that graphic was shown.

anyone else think DXP was a slightly bad idea? Just awkwardly cutting episodes off for something like this. And remember their coverage of this summer's E3? (There's a hilarious YouTube video about it, too)

LegoFanXDDC

Don't you all think that XD should start mixing up its schedule? I mean, at the moment, there's mostly broadcasts of DuckTales (2017), Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Gravity Falls, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Star Wars Resistance, Phineas and Ferb, Spider-Man (2017), Avengers: Black Panther's Quest, Parker Plays, Polaris: Player Select, Big City Greens, Pomon the Series: Sun and Moon - Ultra Adventures, Beyblade Burst Evolution, Yo-Kai Watch, and an upcoming LEGO Star Wars: All Stars series. This isn't bad perse, but the schedule right now is so-so. They air pretty much the same programs every day and are forgetting to air their sitcoms, other cartoons, and even certain anime. Some shows I'd like to see back on the air would be Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything, LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures, Walk the Prank, Pickle and Peanut, Future-Worm!, Pomon the Series: XY Kalos Quest, Beyblade Burst, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes: Avengers Reassembled, Guardians of the Galaxy (Mission: Breakout! also), Lab Rats: Elite Force, Avengers: Ultron Revolution, Avengers Assemble, MECH-X4, Milo Murphy's Law, Right Now Kapow!, Star Wars Rebels, Star Wars: Droid Tales, Ultimate Spider-Man vs. the Sinister Six, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja, Wander Over Yonder, while also including all of the other series I've mentioned that XD is currently airing right now, especially Gravity Falls, for a few examples. It'd be cool to see much of their 2015-2017 programming being reran on the network, since the schedule could use some variety. At this point, it's sustainable, but very dull and formulaic. I'd also love to add these series' television IDs and bumpers to my current Disney XD bumper collection, a collection of which I might post on this forum.

Please Disney! We need more variety! Ugh, it's killing me :rolleyes:

jaylop97

Staff member
Variety is down across other networks as well, sure most have good shows that could work well for scheduling, the problem is nowadays networks would just rather keep the same old same old, due to streaming being ahead in the competition.

LegoFanXDDC

Variety is down across other networks as well, sure most have good shows that could work well for scheduling, the problem is nowadays networks would just rather keep the same old same old, due to streaming being ahead in the competition.
That's true, but I don't understand why. The thing about Disney is that they've done lots of good things to their schedule in Jan-Aug 2018. There were new episodes and old, reruns of classic series, and even more Marvel stuff. I'd also love to add the broadcasts of these shows to my XD bumper collection, along with clips, station IDs, Now-Next logos, and etc. It'd be hard to do this if XD airs the same programming I already have on file :/

Is there a way to contact Disney XD executives and ask them about my suggestions for the network? It'd be really cool to contact them :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaughn Max

Is there a way to contact Disney XD executives and ask them about my suggestions for the network? It'd be really cool to contact them :p
They won't care. I tried doing that with CN a bunch of times last year and nothing happened

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
They won't care. I tried doing that with CN a bunch of times last year and nothing happened

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

I actually emailed Boomerang earlier this year about adding the modern WBA shows and it actually happened.

LegoFanXDDC

Aww...that sucks ): Similarly I also had suggestions for Nick and CN. Oh well, I suppose we'll just have to leave this up to them. At least XD is airing Milo Murphy's Law marathon on November 17th and an all new LEGO Star Wars: All Stars series. I've captured the trailer if you'd guys like to see it :proud:

I actually emailed Boomerang earlier this year about adding the modern WBA shows and it actually happened.
Do you really think it would work with Disney XD? It'd be awesome if it could. I know it's probably not a reality, but Boomerang is similar to XD in some ways. The executives just seem to not care :p

Mod note: Double posts merged. Please use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:

LegoFanXDDC

So recently I checked my local cable provider's guide and for Monday, November 12th at around 8:00 P.M. EST I found an episode of Right Now Kapow! on the schedule in addition to a Milo Murphy's Law mini-marathon on Saturday, November 17th that will last from around 11:30 A.M.-2:30 P.M. EST. This means that XD could be mixing up their schedule to include more variety, while also broadcasting mini-marathons of their programming similar to how they did with Pokémon the Series (some episodes from Sun and Moon, XY: Kalos Quest, and XYZ) on a Saturday in late September I think. I hope that this really does air so that I can add it to my collection :proud::proud:

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts