Disney XD News & Discussion Thread

LegoFanXDDC

On February 10, there's a Kim Possible marathon from 8am-12pm, most likely leading up to the live action movie on February 15.

Sweet! I knew they'd do something like this. This is the marathon for Disney XD, right? I'm so glad that they considered this. I'm betting on XD airing the movie too; although I won't assume they would air it at the same premiere time/date as Disney Channel will. Kim Possible is one of my favourite Disney shows, and I feel as though it doesn't get enough showtime or treated as well by the Disney networks as some other shows (cough, Phineas and Ferb, cough). I hope they also show the ad break bumpers they made for Kim Possible in August and not the generic ones used before the show returned for summer marathons. Thanks for the post.

Apparently, the press calendar misspelled "Disney XD Special" as "DXP Special" for the same date that Kim Possible airs again on the network.

LegoFanXDDC

Here's the schedule for this week.
Thanks for the schedule. I noticed a lot of Disney Channel cartoons on the schedule recently, ironic, considering XD burnt them off to the main network months ago. Speaking of Disney Channel cartoons and XD, do you think that XD will air Tangled: The Series (considering almost every other Disney Channel cartoon is airing regularly on XD, like Big City Greens or Mickey Mouse shorts). Although most of the shows burnt off to Disney Channel are XD originals, I find it interesting how they never considered airing Tangled: The Series yet. Thoughts?

LegoFanXDDC

I kept seeing this brief little logo clip show with a greenscreened bird flying over it while recording most content from Disney XD via DisneyNOW. This image hasn't been displayed on television, and I don't really know what this is. It shows up for like 1-2 seconds, and I am genuinely curious as to what is happening here. Thoughts?

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
Apparently, there's a DuckTales marathon right now (which lasted until 9a, because Star Wars Resistance is airing now; no telling what other last-minute changes are in store for the network today).

UPDATE: DuckTales is airing in place of Marvel's Spider-Man; in fact, we could be looking at an all-day marathon here

UPDATE 2: The marathon apparently ended at 3p, 'cause BBB Turbo is airing right now

Last edited:

LegoFanXDDC

Apparently, there's a DuckTales marathon right now (which lasted until 9a, because Star Wars Resistance is airing now; no telling what other last-minute changes are in store for the network today).

UPDATE: DuckTales is airing in place of Marvel's Spider-Man; in fact, we could be looking at an all-day marathon here

UPDATE 2: The marathon apparently ended at 3p, 'cause BBB Turbo is airing right now
Looking at these last minute changes, it looks like it'll resume after the hour of 6 PM's airings. It stopped at 3 PM to air BBB Turbo, Pokemon, Big Hero 6, and Gravity Falls. My guess is that it'll continue after 6 PM until the rest of the night, although I can't be too sure of this. That's quite a strange last minute change for the network. As much as I love the new DuckTales (2017), I don't get why the network chooses to stick to the same routine schedule of the same shows that have been airing for the past months. They should give us unexpected changes with unexpected programming, like they used to (typically shows that don't often air on the network.) What's with Disney XD's recent encoring of Disney Channel series? It seems that they didn't give one about the DuckTales (2017) reboot until Big City Greens joined the lineup last September. Thoughts?

SpottyBlue

View attachment 223772
I kept seeing this brief little logo clip show with a greenscreened bird flying over it while recording most content from Disney XD via DisneyNOW. This image hasn't been displayed on television, and I don't really know what this is. It shows up for like 1-2 seconds, and I am genuinely curious as to what is happening here. Thoughts?
To promote the Dumbo 2019 movie. And the character is Dumbo.

LegoFanXDDC

To promote the Dumbo 2019 movie. And the character is Dumbo.
Lol, I haven't caught that from the image. Thanks for that. I didn't even notice it. I noticed that Disney Channel has something like that aswell, although they probably had more than just a brief split-second graphic shown in the image I've posted above.

LegoFanXDDC

Here's the schedule for this week.
Thanks for posting this week's schedule. Anyways, fast forwarding to Sunday, February 17th and I find two episodes of Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man vs. the Sinister Six airing from 8-9 AM EST. Both titled S4:E6 "Double Agent Venom" and S4:E8 "Anti-Venom". I figured these weren't placeholders since they're showing on my cable provider's schedule with episode names, descriptions and that. Will those two episodes air? On the schedule you posted it shows Web Warriors instead of Sinister Six episodes for that date. Could it be an error with my cable provider or will those episodes actually air on that date (contrary to the episodes shown on the schedule you posted)?

Also, "Day of the Duck" promo for Disney XD. Monday, February 18 starting at 6AM on Disney XD. Recorded during Star Wars Resistance on Monday, February 11, 2019 at 9PM EST.

Last edited:

LegoFanXDDC

Happy birthday to this network. Anyway, (double post sorry) although I've been wondering for quite some time now that Disney XD doesn't show Now/Next logos during Big Hero 6: The Series nor movies. Why is that?

LegoFanXDDC

Looks like Ultimate Spider-Man S3/S4 has been replaced by the Spider-Man 2017 series instead for Sunday, February 17th according to the press calendar :sad:

LegoFanXDDC

During Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors this morning they showed the Marvel's Spider-Man (2017) bumpers instead of the USM: Web Warriors ones from 2015.

Maybe there was some confusion considering it was listed in the press calendar to be Spider-Man (2017) episodes instead of Ultimate? I'm not sure, although this confused me when I first saw it. Thoughts?

LegoFanXDDC

An error I caught when recording an episode of Gravity Falls tonight. They showed the Milo Murphy's Law logo on the NOW bumper instead of the Gravity Falls graphic. Thoughts? (Also sorry for poor quality; had to screenshot it quickly before it disappeared)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
On March 9 , there's a Star Vs The Forces Of Evil marathon of every season 3 episode on Disney XD starting at 8:30 p.m., all leading up to the season 4 premiere .

RDG

Aspiring animator/filmmaker and Ugliest Man Alive
There'll be another Big Hero 6 marathon this Sunday 7p-9:30p, just like last Sunday. If this keeps up, Beyblade, Yo-Kai and Pokemon won't be airing on Sundays anymore

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

idea for a toonami april fools/daylight savings thing- air the Fleischer Superman cartoons again. There’s nothing stopping them, they’re public domain
How would you guys launch a kids tv channel in 2024?
I returned to Youtube for community posting purposes only.
I can't wait for the dubbed Bocchi the Rock!
Question: What is it about animation that always keeps you coming back for more even sometimes bad movies/shows?

Featured Posts