Ed Edd n Eddy?

.bg

Yeah, May I Have This Ed? aired in UK a few days ago.:sweat:
I saw it.

I hate EEnE now. Going back to it after a couple of years away from it, in the cold light of day, most jokes fell flat, the characters are boring, and at points, it's even frustrating to watch. Shark-jumper for sure.

Aclaim

I saw it.

I hate EEnE now. Going back to it after a couple of years away from it, in the cold light of day, most jokes fell flat, the characters are boring, and at points, it's even frustrating to watch. Shark-jumper for sure.

EEnE may have lost some of its charm after the transition from the endless summer to the start of the Eds going to school but I wouldn't exactly call it a shark-jumper. And EEnE has been on the air for about 9 years(In the U.S.anyway) now so it looks as if the writers for the show may have run out of original and creative ideas and are now repeating old boring stale jokes. This happens to every show that stays on air too long. The Simpsons has been on the air for a long time and has now lost its original charm IMO. Eventually every show runs out of ideas and starts to suck. That's normal. Every show has to end some time and it seems as if EEnE has just about finished its run as a cartoon except for the upcoming movie. I still find the new EEnE episodes better than most cartoons on CN running right now.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
EEnE may have lost some of its charm after the transition from the endless summer to the start of the Eds going to school but I wouldn't exactly call it a shark-jumper. And EEnE has been on the air for about 9 years(In the U.S.anyway) now so it looks as if the writers for the show may have run out of original and creative ideas and are now repeating old boring stale jokes.
In my opinion, if EEnE gets renewed for another season, and that season takes place in winter, writing will be better. They is just so much to use with a winter season. School may have dulled the show, but how can blame them. Every thing has been done with schools, so it's hard to do a twist on an idea that has been twisted many times. Anyway, even if the show doesn't get renewed, there is still the movie, which will tie everything up.

lemonhead75

Insane? Quite possibly.
A winter season would be awesome...

Oh my goodness....

I just had a mental image of the park....

There was a giant snow castle, and hot butter came in a huge wave going through the moat...and it all melted....lol

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
A winter season would be awesome...

Oh my goodness....

I just had a mental image of the park....

There was a giant snow castle, and hot butter came in a huge wave going through the moat...and it all melted....lol
That would be (of course) Ed.:sweat: Winter...so many possiblities. :)

DarthGonzo

Fourteen Years!
Anyone remember that one Spongebob episode that was held off forever until right around the time the movie was released?

Same deal here it seems.

Aclaim

Anyone remember that one Spongebob episode that was held off forever until right around the time the movie was released?

Same deal here it seems.

Maybe they are holding that EEnE episode until just before the movie so that it gets better ratings? A lot of people may toon in to see the EEnE movie around that time so it does seem likely that a lot more people will watch that EEnE episode along with the movie. That's only what I'm guessing though.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
Maybe they are holding that EEnE episode until just before the movie so that it gets better ratings? A lot of people may toon in to see the EEnE movie around that time so it does seem likely that a lot more people will watch that EEnE episode along with the movie. That's only what I'm guessing though.
Makes a lot of sense. The episode has a sense of countinity that may go over the the movie. Maybe the movie starts off right after the dance. :D But anyway, it's a good idea to air the episode before, even if it means a longer wait.

Movie06

That does make sense actually. And I think CN might run another Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon just to hype things up for the movie.

Aclaim

That does make sense actually. And I think CN might run another Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon just to hype things up for the movie.

A marathon would seem likely to bring in good ratings for the EEnE movie because a lot of viewers of EEnE would be watching. If they had a marathon it would be awesome if they let viewers vote for their favorite EEnE episodes. And it is quite possible that the unaired episodes in the U.S. leads up to the plot in the movie. But we'll have to watch and find out when the movie is aired on CN.

Tharchmist

Long live the Eds! ~
The movie will be coming out next year. It's where the Eds set out to find Eddy's brother, and the kids who are left in the cul-de-sac get kidnapped. At some point, Eddy's brother will be shown in the movie, but some say it's the Kankers in disguise (I really hope it isn't!). Under Double D' hat will also be shown, as well as the adults and the teacher.

I'm really looking forward to this movie! Danny Antonucci said that it will change the fans lives, and we won't be the same after seeing what's under Edd's hat. Hopefully, there'll be a Season 7 and 8 afterwards, but we're not sure if there will be yet.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
the kids who are left in the cul-de-sac get kidnapped.

as well as the adults and the teacher.
Those are three things that came from TV.com and are not completely verified. Sorry, but you can't always trust that website. :sweat:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tharchmist

Long live the Eds! ~
Those are three things that came from TV.com and are not completely verified. Sorry, but you can't always trust that website. :sweat:

Yeah, I take it people can edit the stuff on there so i shouldn't really believe everything. You don't have to apologise. Still, I wish that they did show the adults and everything in the movie.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

@Moe: I like your current avatar. Big Rocko's Modern Life fan here.
#SaveWalpurgisnachtRising
I am more optimistic than I was awhile ago. I'm eagerly anticipating to see Porky and Daffy's movie in theaters because seeing hand drawn animation on the big screen is a real treat. And Pepe Le Pew is no longer retired. No need to worry anymore. Looney Tunes are still core to WB, and I am excited for what is next for them in the future.
Happy National Radio Day, Uh what's left of it! The day not radio.

Why youtube nickjr have Kamp Koral video for this??

Featured Posts