Ed Edd n Eddy?

lemonhead75

Insane? Quite possibly.
Has anyone heard anything about the movie, or anything? There's plenty of people here, so I hope at least one will have a good answer:D

Aclaim

I'm not sure when the movie airs but I think I heard on the3eds.com that if the final recording act isn't delayed, the movie may air in the summer of 2008.
Edit: The final sound work for the movie will only happen until the fall of 2008 so that means that the movie has no chance of airing in the summer of 2008. It looks like we'll have to wait longer for the Ed, Edd'n Eddy Big Picture Show movie to air.

Surreal Kangaroo

Staff member
Its like coming out in the fall or winter and Eddy's brother is in it and we get to see what is under Double D's hat.

RMX.EXE

I'm Lazy
I already Know whats under Edd's hat (I guess i'm wrong). It's Horrible(As in Horribly Funny), you will have to see for yourself when the movie comes out, or just play the food fight game as Edd. Anyway, hope the movie is awesome, I really want it to come out in summer, but I can wait until fall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aclaim

I already Know whats under Edd's hat. It's Horrible, you will have to see for yourself when the movie comes out, or just play the food fight game as Edd.

No wrong answer.
In the food fight game when you play as Edd and Edd wins and throws off his hat it's not what is really under his hat. They had an article a while back on the3eds.com that stated that was not what was really under Edd's hat. The designers of the food fight game had no clue about the show Ed Edd'n Eddy they just made the game because that's what they were hired to do for Cartoonnetwork.com- make games for all of CN's show. And as for horrible-please tell me you're kidding. What's so horrible about a bald Edd?

As for your post after editing I don't think so. I said the final sound recording is being done in the fall of 2008 so it may not be coming in fall. I'm not trying to offend you I'm just saying don't expect this movie to come in the fall if they are doing the final sound recording in the fall. To be fair I expect the movie will air sometime in winter 2008 or spring 2009 like I said earlier. And once again if you play the food fight game as Edd that's not what is under Edd's hat. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the people who designed the food fight game know nothing about Ed,Edd'n Eddy meaning they also know nothing about what is under Edd's hat. Sorry for the bold lines and underlines RMX.EXE. I just wanted you to understand what I was saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
No wrong answer.
In the food fight game when you play as Edd and Edd wins and throws off his hat it's not what is really under his hat. They had an article a while back on the3eds.com that stated that was not what was really under Edd's hat. The designers of the food fight game had no clue about the show Ed Edd'n Eddy they just made the game because that's what they were hired to do for Cartoonnetwork.com- make games for all of CN's show. And as for horrible-please tell me you're kidding. What's so horrible about a bald Edd?

As for your post after editing I don't think so. I said the final sound recording is being done in the fall of 2008 so it may not be coming in fall. I'm not trying to offend you I'm just saying don't expect this movie to come in the fall if they are doing the final sound recording in the fall. To be fair I expect the movie will air sometime in winter 2008 or spring 2009 like I said earlier. And once again if you play the food fight game as Edd that's not what is under Edd's hat. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the people who designed the food fight game know nothing about Ed,Edd'n Eddy meaning they also know nothing about what is under Edd's hat. Sorry for the bold lines and underlines RMX.EXE. I just wanted you to understand what I was saying.
Wow, I was starting to think I was the only person to realize this stuff. :sweat:

Aclaim

Wow, I was starting to think I was the only person to realize this stuff. :sweat:

Well I am a hardcore Ed, Edd'n Eddy fan so I do know a lot about the show. I go on Ed, Edd'n Eddy fansites to read in depth discussion- so I do pay attention to these small details. But that's just me.

Ace4135

Some Guy
Has anyone heard anything about the movie, or anything? There's plenty of people here, so I hope at least one will have a good answer:D

I've heard it's been delayed....

But uh, "May I Have This Ed?" (new episode) i think is soon... or mabye was this past friday aired on CN.... aulstrailia !

(but not here..?!) :(

Aclaim

I've heard it's been delayed....

But uh, "May I Have This Ed?" (new episode) i think is soon... or mabye was this past friday aired on CN.... aulstrailia !

(but not here..?!) :(

New episodes of Ed, Edd'n Eddy do sometimes air first in other countries before airing in the U.S.

Lavenderpaw

Essense Of Love
aulstrailia !

I'm pretty sure that's not how you spell Austrailia.

So no one knows what's under his hat?I thought the show was done and they revealed what was under his hat in the last season.Also,I thought he was what the majority of boys are in this show;bald.

Racattack!Force

私は、ああ、くそっバットマンなんだよ !
No, what's under his hat shall be revealed in the movie, which will be out by Spring 2009 (due to the final recording taking place in Fall). And they all have shaved heads. :shrug:

Draft

the same thing is shown in the Camp Cartoon Game about what's under Edd's hat..

either bald or white hair , i haven't palyed the game in ages

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

nickatnite.com and nick.com schedules for The Neighborhood somehow have episode synopsis but not all: Example: early Sun Jul 21 5:34am - Welcome to the Stakeout, Synopsis: "When there’s a break-in at Calvin’s business, he teams up with Dave for a stakeout to catch the culprit in the act."
I am so tired of all the negativity. Can we have some good news about the entertainment industry for a change?
Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US

Featured Posts