February 2022 Nick Premieres

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 There's now a new Blue's Clues & You! episode airing this Friday at 12:30PM called "Building with Blue"

a11036bbf6527e6e5b9976c8c5ec2384.jpg

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Are you sure that Krabby Patty Creature is a new episode? The thread for the premieres for October 2017 lists that this episode premiered on 10/21/2017. Here's the proof.
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 Thefutoncritic has made a mistake on it that this month is new.

Can you please fix this?

Yes, Spongebob krabby Patty feature creature already did air Oct 21, 2017

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 you also have to fix that The Peanuts Movie is actually premiering Fri Feb 4 at 5pm, not Feb 5, due to last minute changes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220202-080056_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220202-080056_Chrome.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

ToonsJazzLover

MMP will have 5 episodes left to air. I'm glad they're going for a consistent schedule instead of going on hiatus after a few episodes like in November.

TLH season 5 will finally conclude this month, so season 6 will definitely start next month.

Let's hope Nick will air new SpongeBob on a weekly basis for at least a month (if the episodes are ready to air). Once they run out, they're probably switch to TPSS.

Glad to see Rugrats reboot finally airing "new episodes" on cable weekly. Let's hope iCarly revival and Star Trek Prodigy follow suit as well.

Side Hustle is confirmed to return next month, so I think Danger Force will go on hiatus while Warped! will continue airing new episodes.

kanc

@I Am Nickelodeon 1

On Mon Feb 21, PAW Patrol has 2 new compilations airings:

- 7am-8:30am Best Winter Rescues
- 8:30am-10am Best of Mayor Humdinger

First time in awhile that PAW Patrol had compilations airings though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220207-075133_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220207-075133_Chrome.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 79

Toons Fan

@I Am Nickelodeon 1 There's a new Blaze and the Monster Machines on Friday, February 25th at 12PM called "Special Mission Blaze"

And, yes there's a new Santiago of the Seas airing on the main Nickelodeon channel on Friday, February 25th at 12:30PM.

Also, a update: The new Casagrandes episode on Friday, February 18th was changed to "Skatey Cat / Weather Beaten" it's episode #310.

The "Maxed Out" episode was moved to this Friday airing along with "Don't Zoo That"

Last edited:

kanc

So they're going to air the Season 6 premiere two days before the Season 5 finale? Classic Nickelodeon logic at its finest!:lol:
This isn't the first time, but they have done this with other Nick shows, like SpongeBob, The Casagrandes, Henry Danger, etc especially for out of season production, just as long it's not story driven episodes.

I Am Nickelodeon 1

(Regular Nick Vids) on Twitter & YouTube
@I Am Nickelodeon 1

On Mon Feb 21, PAW Patrol has 2 new compilations airings:

- 7am-8:30am Best Winter Rescues
- 8:30am-10am Best of Mayor Humdinger

First time in awhile that PAW Patrol had compilations airings though
@I Am Nickelodeon 1 There's a new Blaze and the Monster Machines on Friday, February 25th at 12PM called "Special Mission Blaze"

And, yes there's a new Santiago of the Seas airing on the main Nickelodeon channel on Friday, February 25th at 12:30PM.

Also, a update: The new Casagrandes episode on Friday, February 18th was changed to "Skatey Cat / Weather Beaten" it's episode #310.

The "Maxed Out" episode was moved to this Friday airing along with "Don't Zoo That"
Thanks everyone for being patient with me this past month. I'll do the update for this tomorrow afternoon when I have a bit more free time ;)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

nickatnite.com and nick.com schedules for The Neighborhood somehow have episode synopsis but not all: Example: early Sun Jul 21 5:34am - Welcome to the Stakeout, Synopsis: "When there’s a break-in at Calvin’s business, he teams up with Dave for a stakeout to catch the culprit in the act."
I am so tired of all the negativity. Can we have some good news about the entertainment industry for a change?
Randomly spotting Runaways streaming on The CW app. I guess Disney removed it from services where they get ad money to license it to another service for ad money.
Why do all the animation greats do these stupid things?
I have actually underestimated how much stuff Wildbrain owns! I can't believe they own Gadget and the Gadgetinis. I wonder when they got back the rights outside of the US

Featured Posts