Football In Animation

Don_East

A regular character.
Here's another Captain N mention.

"The Big Game" has football players from Kevin's highschool help the N-Team play against the (poorly designed) Mega Man 2 Robot Masters sans Flash Man in a game of football.

Elven Moon

hiya, toonsters
I swear there was a Charlie Brown special that pretty much focused on nothing BUT football (and it wasn't "It's Your First Kiss," or "Someday You'll Find Her," I know that).

BigLouMan20

Dancin' away my worries
What about when Cartoon Network would do "The Big Game" using clips from show and add play by play with John Madden, add a pre/post game show, and halftime followed by spoof ads.:D

Goldstar!

All right-y!
"It's Your First Kiss ,Charlie Brown" is one of the few Charlie Brown specials that I genuinely do not like. Lucy was the one who blew the big game for everyone due to her inability to resist being a jerk to Charlie Brown, yet poor Chuck was the one who continually got blamed for "dropping the ball". A fun half hour special shouldn't make me angry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts