Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends to get live-action series

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
First The Powerpuff Girls.
Then Ed, Edd n Eddy.
Then Steven Universe.
And now Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

A new series that will air on The CW will tackle Mac as an 18-year old falling under massive drug problems while seeing that the imaginary friends that he once cherished are more distorted.

Bloo will have to solve the issue.

Another series taking advantage of Blooregard Q. Kazoo's push for more FHFIF series.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Such great news <3 I loved the live-action Lion King movie and the example it set. I hope every cartoon will get replaced by live-action. We have CGI now anyway so animation is just not needed anymore.

There are rumours that Coco will be portrayed by David Hasselhoff.

harry580

oh no, this chaos that is live action redos never ends, why everything liking this idea why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm
It's such a shame that the anime with the long-pink-haired girls like Hinagiku Katsura and Bocchi are never officially dubbed into English. What do you think?

Featured Posts