"Foster's Funtime For Imaginary Friends" (Hanna Barbera Studios)

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Very dissappointed Mac won't be in it, but at least Bloo will be in it and I guess all of the other characters that we know will be there too, all except for Max, which honestly really sucks. I'm still giving the reboot a chance but I'm not a fan of this decision Craig made.

Frontier

Staff member
Craig says he plans for Bloo to be in it (with Keith Ferguson reprising his role) and that his plans for the show are about what happens before Mac shows up after school.
Huh, I thought this was going to be longer ahead, but it seems like it's set during the "off-screen" time of the original series o_O.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
Craig says he plans for Bloo to be in it (with Keith Ferguson reprising his role) and that his plans for the show are about what happens before Mac shows up after school.
Oh, so Bloo is gonna be in it and not Mac? Okay.

I mean, I can understand why since it is a preschool show, and taking place in Foster's Home rather than other places outside of Foster's Home make sense.

As for Mac not being in it? I'm personally not upset about it since I'm not too crazy about Mac in the original show all that much (at least, after the pilot anyway), in my opinion.

However, if there one thing I can say about this since Bloo is gonna be in the new show, I hope his jerkish personality is majorly tone down. MAJORLY!

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

I hate to be a bummer but this is so disappointing. Finally another 2000s show returns, one of my personal favorites, and while RS, Gumball and AT get cool sounding spin-offs and movies that stay true to themselves, Foster's gets a pre-school show nobody was asking for, with only 2 characters returning. Why. Using a brand new IP would've made more sense than digging up an older one for something like this. And with how CN has been treating their pre-school shows recently, I'm not predicting a good future for it.

Last edited:

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
Using a brand new IP would've made more sense than digging up an older one for something like this.
Now I would've agree with you that a brand new IP would've make sense for the premise than just bringing back a pre-existed IP like Foster's. but unfortunately, we're living in world where name brand recognition gives more people extra cash. If people knows who the property is, then your IP is going to be automatically more valuable.. That's just how society we live in now.

Marble

Worms and plastic minnows!
Not sure how brand recognition works with preschool shows.
Toddlers obviously won't recognize anything going on here and parents aren't going to associate it with content suitable for kids that young...

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?
TVLand, CMT, MTV2 (as well as Nickelodeon channels) will be simulcasting Kids Choice Award 2024 according to zap2it!

Featured Posts