Powerpuff Girls Reboot (Hanna Barbera Studios)

Ace

Ace
PPG is goldmine of money either way so I do have some faith it will be picked up eventually.

They'd be foolish not to. It sounds like a way better idea than that live action series.

[classic swim]

SwimShady
The Savino/Post-movie PPG seemed a bit strange from a distance, but the animation still looked pretty good. The art translated much better than Dexter’s Lab after Genndy left.

I’d be interested in a revival looking about as similar and also exploring some of that new stuff Craig was talking about.

But at the same time, I found a lot of PPG’s appeal was that it was just this funny little episodic cartoon about kicking the crap outta bad guys.

I’m sure a continuous arc could still be entertaining. They had this really amazing episode after Craig left that was thru the perspective of a reporter’s camera as he was trying to interview the girls. Seeing something like that again could be nice.

It’s very sad that Tom Kane can’t physically do voice work anymore. His work was quite phenomenal, case in point with Professor Utonium.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Lauren Faust and Rob Renzetti are returning for the new series.

Screenshot_20221010-183412_Twitter.jpg

[classic swim]

SwimShady

I think it’s awesome that McCracken’s still committed to making this PPG redux as different as he possibly can since many have been discouraged by all his brand new ideas being shot down before this.

D1E98891-1918-4C3D-A19A-3EB1C4269D48.jpeg

Of all the guys to potentially come back, Ace was my favorite villain.

One of the best among the squealy cartoon mafia stereotypes, like Vinnie Gognitti. His design still rocks.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts