Fox Kids/Jetix & Saban Library - Missing on Disney+

harry580

I'm not worried about the X-Men going woke, I'm worried about a flat tire on a car that's driving well. These are not the same thing. The X-Men were about social justice from the very beginning. Anything done insincerely will stand out. Facing a harsh reality is not the same as throwing politically correct and unreliable, fake messages everywhere. This is what X-Men '97 did and the MCU didn't. Face the fact that not everyone has to like or like the things you like. You got triggered when I dissed the MCU. What's your problem, huh?
but there's are issues other than saban like: blue sky studios, the filmation shows that 20th century fox television produced & fox animation studios

GRPHX

My friend, it was even a problem that Now TV in my country suddenly turned the Romantic Comedy series, which it broadcast in the summer of 2021, into a Telenovela with intense melodrama content after the 10th episode. The audience was surprised at what happened. Wherever Disney is there is trouble globally. Including what you said. What was done to BluSky was also unfair, but BluSky assets were never lost media.

Even the reason why there is no second title of the Starsky & Hutch video game is Disney. I loved that game very much. Disney is a nightmare that collapses on everything I love in my life. From my point of view, this will not change.

But there is no need to discuss it from such a broad perspective, our subject is only the Saban-Fox Kids entities. Let's stay at this point.

harry580

My friend, it was even a problem that Now TV in my country suddenly turned the Romantic Comedy series, which it broadcast in the summer of 2021, into a Telenovela with intense melodrama content after the 10th episode. The audience was surprised at what happened. Wherever Disney is there is trouble globally. Including what you said. What was done to BluSky was also unfair, but BluSky assets were never lost media.
well, there's are some: robots 2005 director cut chris wedge mentioned, scripts for Anubis & foster & some ads ft ice age & rio characters idk

GRPHX

well, there's are some: robots 2005 director cut chris wedge mentioned, scripts for Anubis & foster & some ads ft ice age & rio idk
You're right, but it doesn't seem like too many assets are lost next to a huge library. Of course, this is Disney's fault. But Disney's heaviest Lost Media presence is in the BVS library. Other than BVS, there is no other Disney subsidiary whose entire library is lost media.

harry580

and also, I think all of this was news corporation/fox fault why the bvs library went lost media, if news corporation had went ahead and bought out haim saban stake in fox family worldwide, then the bvs library wouldn't be lost media

GRPHX

and also, I think all of this was news corporation/fox fault why the bvs library went lost media, if news corporation had went ahead and bought out haim saban stake in fox family worldwide, then the bvs library wouldn't be lost media
Because of goddamned DirectTV

harry580

Because of goddamned DirectTV
I mean, if news corporation has to wait until they can make a bid for direct tv, like say 2004 or 2005 or 2006 and go instead bought haim saban stake in fox family worldwide, maybe bvs library wouldn't be lost media by now

GRPHX

I mean, if news corporation has to wait until they can make a bid for direct tv, like say 2004 or 2005 or 2006 and go instead bought haim saban stake in fox family worldwide, maybe bvs library wouldn't be lost media by now
Unfortunately, there is no point in saying this anymore, it has happened. At least if Warner Bros had bought it instead of Disney. It was among the first bidders. Even that would be a better option. Corporate cultures are inclusive, not exclusive. At least before Zaslav. Zaslav is a complete clown.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts