General International TV Channels Thread

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
in Hong Kong, Paralympics live coverage are only handled by RTHK 32 and 36 while ceremony and highlights on RTHK 31, TVB Plus, ViuTV, ViuTVsix, HOY TV and HOY IBC.

J10

As of this article, Canal+ will add 18 extra channels for sports, under the name Canal+ Live, starting September 10th, for French subscribers.

canyuksel97

TRT Spor (Select Games) and TRT Spor Yıldız Is Also Airing The Paralympics Here In Türkiye As Well.
It's Also Available On Tabii (Formerly Free, Now Paywalled Streaming Service) Too.

In Fact, The Opening Ceremony Was Aired Last Night On TRT Spor Yıldız And I Watched That Ceremony
Without Getting Interrupted By Ad Break. It Was Great.

J10

10 Billion on merger dispute

Also, beIN SPORTS AFC rebrand to beIN SPORTS Qualifiers, due to broadcasting AFC’s Qualifiers for the World Cup 2026.

Last edited:

canyuksel97

Ege TV Finally Relaunched Today At 7am Local Time With ''McLintock'' (1963) Movie, Starring John Wayne.
We Will Post Idents From Ege TV Soon When They Launch A Website With Live Stream.

Anyways Here Is My Image From The First TX Of Ege TV,
However, Test Broadcast Word Is Still Intact But It Will Be Removed Soon.
IMG_20240901_080231_962~2.jpg

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts