International Disney Networks Thread Part 10

Artan1528

Disney Sjov is coming back to Denmark (Scandinavia) on Disney Channel, these are the episodes airing so far. I will try to record the switchover on Monday and Disney Sjov on Friday. Will be interesting to see if they keep the Disney Afternoon Intro and transitions, or just air the episodes as normal. The promo did have footage of Disney Afternoon, but a rebranded logo.

Skærmbillede (217).png
ezgif.com-webp-to-png-converter.png

5. AprilDuckTales
S01E01 Back to the Klondike
Have a Laugh!
S03E45 Pluto's Party
Phineas and Ferb
S01E01 Rollercoaster & Candace Loses Her Head
Have a Laugh!
S01E07 Clock Cleaners
12. AprilChip 'n' Dale: Rescue Rangers
S01E01 Catteries Not Included
Have a Laugh!
S02E25 Pluto's Purchase
The Lion Guard
S01E04 Bunga the Wise
Have a Laugh!
S03E52 Donald's Golf Game

We shall see if they do indeed air these or if there's an error in the guide. Seems like there's a lot of errors the past year

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

I also had a thought in my mind about it. Watched the channel in Swedish yesterday during Mickey and Chip n Dale premieres to be curious about the promos. They should have called an audible and just say coming soon (kommer snart). That way Scandinavia could have aired it by the middle of April. Whoever is in charge, I can already tell the feed will be more alive than it was just before our switchover to the Pan-feed.

Also nice to see a classic block. When I posted a colorful schedule, I thought it has to be some kind of a Friday block. Turns out that Disney Sjov makes sense. (Welcome back Artan, you returned just in time before the relaunch)

Artan1528

Also nice to see a classic block. When I posted a colorful schedule, I thought it has to be some kind of a Friday block. Turns out that Disney Sjov makes sense. (Welcome back Artan, you returned just in time before the relaunch)

I'm confused cause there was a promo earlier today saying "DCOM every Friday and a D+ Original Movie last Friday each month" but the schedules don't mention movies on Fridays.

And thank you :D I kinda thought it became boring to follow Disney Channel, but a friend kept updating me every day/week for like 2 years. I thought this relaunch and Disney Sjov seemed interesting, so thought I'd follow it a bit more now haha

Rrr

Probably that promo was directed at the EMEA feed (?), which makes some problems when youre going to get a new feed few days after

Re Disney Sjov: This definitely surprised me, and I can guess that it’s something that will attract some more viewers (or thats what the management hopes, probably :D). It seems like an “experimental” schedule for me, but we’ll see if it turns successful :)

And PS: Glad to see you again! :D

Markus Nelis

I'm confused cause there was a promo earlier today saying "DCOM every Friday and a D+ Original Movie last Friday each month" but the schedules don't mention movies on Fridays.
Becuase we still have Disney Channel EMEA feed that Africa and the Balkans have carried. We will get rid of the promo when the relaunch happens on Monday. DC EMEA is in autopilot anyway. It still has the same Amphibia and Owl House promos when we haven't even seen these shows for months now.

MagiaDiWinx

Disney Sjov is coming back to Denmark (Scandinavia) on Disney Channel, these are the episodes airing so far. I will try to record the switchover on Monday and Disney Sjov on Friday. Will be interesting to see if they keep the Disney Afternoon Intro and transitions, or just air the episodes as normal. The promo did have footage of Disney Afternoon, but a rebranded logo.

View attachment 307845View attachment 307848

5. AprilDuckTales
Have a Laugh!
S03E45 Pluto's Party
Phineas and Ferb
Have a Laugh!
S01E07 Clock Cleaners
Have a Laugh!
S02E25 Pluto's Purchase
The Lion Guard
S01E04 Bunga the Wise
Have a Laugh!

We shall see if they do indeed air these or if there's an error in the guide. Seems like there's a lot of errors the past year
It reminds me of the 2000s/early 2010s DC Scandinavia with all them events and blocks.

Francisque

It reminds me of the 2000s/early 2010s DC Scandinavia with all them events and blocks.
I'm very surprised they are doing such a block at this time

But glad they do; hopefully it'll catch on... but if it doesn't, I guess it'll be more a case of them promoting D+

Plus, I think Disney+` promotions will return now, especially additions at the end of promos

Artan1528

I'm very surprised they are doing such a block at this time

But glad they do; hopefully it'll catch on... but if it doesn't, I guess it'll be more a case of them promoting D+

Plus, I think Disney+` promotions will return now, especially additions at the end of promos
Probably cause they aired that block in DR1 for over 30 years and cancelled it in 2023. Danes missed it and now they redid it on Disney Channel.
The block used to have “an episode, Mickey short, an episode, Mickey short”. Just like this block.
Surprised they added it on DC tho, not many Danes have cable tv or even DC. Not many providers have Disney Channel

Francisque

Probably cause they aired that block in DR1 for over 30 years and cancelled it in 2023. Danes missed it and now they redid it on Disney Channel.
The block used to have “an episode, Mickey short, an episode, Mickey short”. Just like this block.
Surprised they added it on DC tho, not many Danes have cable tv or even DC. Not many providers have Disney Channel
Yeah, I guess it's mainly a thing for Danes

Stupid moves have been followed by other countries when it comes to Disney content retiring from linear channels; over here in Italy we haven't had a real Disney block on a linear channel since 2005-6, with the dropping of live presentation blocks on public TV stations such as Club Disney (IT) and SM:TV (UK)

SpongeBobFan2004

entering the next level
Staff member
Reporter

View attachment 307845View attachment 307848

5. AprilDuckTales
Have a Laugh!
S03E45 Pluto's Party
Phineas and Ferb
Have a Laugh!
S01E07 Clock Cleaners
Have a Laugh!
S02E25 Pluto's Purchase
The Lion Guard
S01E04 Bunga the Wise
Have a Laugh!

Seems like "Have a Laugh" is starting to resurface on DC EMEA, thanks to the Disney Club/Klub/Klubben/Sjov getting revived for the new schedule. The current EMEA management is now taking advantage of DC than the previous team did.

Markus Nelis

One thing I hope is they actually tell at what time new episodes or blocks air. They used to say example: "watch Bunk'd on Disney Channel. Previous seasons available to stream on Disney+". I doubt it but would be surprising since other Nordic kids channels don't tell airtime as well.

MagiaDiWinx

I thought the original DC Scandinavia was terrestrial?

Markus Nelis

I thought the original DC Scandinavia was terrestrial.
The channel is part of pay tv. It's not free-to-air if that's what you mean. You need a subscription through cable box provider. Prize for me isn't much. It costs 14.99 for me a month. Only costs 5 euros more than one streaming service so I'm happy to keep my cable box for now. However there's no point to get it if you're only watching one channel. I personally watch 5 channels every week.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Today, a promo for a Monsters at Work marathon was added, which is left in English on Scandinavian audio tracks.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts