International Disney Networks Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Nope, all schedules always get released on the same day for all Disney channels. Only this time DXD didn't get a schedule. Also maybe it's too early for them to spread the info, but it does feel like it will shut down imo.

Well we don't know yet, it might shut down too, maybe they want to completely get rid of the channel everywhere. This is just a speculation tho.
DXD has been closed in many countries in Europe and Asia, but it still continues to broadcast in the US. Despite so many international channels being shut down, shouldn't they be shut down in the US too? I don't think it's a DXD production series and I know they show cartoons all day, even in the US.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
Not really new, but here's this little article talking about the EMEA rebrand.

Here's this little excerpt that I would like to bring up:
-Building an inclusive, gender-neutral narrative aimed at kids (as opposed to the perception of feminine) embracing what the target audience look for in content: engagement, humor and fun, and relatable scenarios.
That right there is the main reason why I love this rebrand. Not only it's colorful, playful and very lively, but very inclusive and gender-neutral. After DC being stigmatized of being a girl's network for so long, we've finally going back to the days of the early 2000's were everybody in every gender can watch the network.

I don't care what anybody says, but the Signature Stroke branding is the best Disney Channel branding since The Bounce Era, and I'm dead serious. I hope it gets expanded worldwide because it really deserves a lot more attention.

Moe

We've already reached 1000 posts, should we make a new thread or keep this one going?
Go ahead to create a thread - put "International Disney Networks Thread Part 10" on it.

Notify the admin or moderator to lock this thread by report one of post, and I do think that @PinkieLopBun is staff in this section.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
New thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts