International Disney Networks Thread Part 10

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
It somewhat seems like they temporarily removed the unlocalised promos on Disney Channel EMEA...
Not sure what's happening right now. Either a lot, or nothing at all.

Markus Nelis

Yeah. They don't seem to air the promos that have new episodes mentioned or a marathon. Just generic Disney promos with Amphibia, The Owl House and Lab Rats. None of these shows air btw.

Artan1528

Yeah I noticed the old Cars on the Road promo too. I hope they will relaunch soon ://

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Not a single thing has happened yet.

So at this point it might just not arrive today at all.. ?

Reactions: Rrr

Markus Nelis

I don't know if there were any difficulties about the relaunch. Unless everyone is off for today. Expect a launch between midnight and 6a. I'm not going to stay up for long today as I have work tomorrow but if it hasn't switched at night, I'll wake up at 5:55a to see if the launch will happen at 6.

Francisque

It's probably switching when everyone sleeps. Might as well relaunch at 3a. That way the sudden change is unnoticable.
If they wanted anything to look unnoticeable, they would've switched to the new feed at 6:00am.

The oddest thing is that if they knew about April 1st being a problematic day, they had a lot of time to move the switch day to April 2nd

This is among. the messiest things ever, and very noticeable at that

Markus Nelis

The switch could have not been successful though. It was planned on a playout system which may have automatically failed. I think everything was perfect but it's one of those bad mistakes that they obviously didn't have time to react today as people are most likely off. They've done errors but people make mistakes. Even professionals.

Artan1528

Since it's a holiday today, they have no people working. They probably thought April 1st, Monday, perfect. But forgot it's a holiday and nobody is working, so I think we will see the switch tonight/in the morning

Rrr

Indeed, but I really hope the management will be a bit better with the new relaunch. Reminds me of a certain “test broadcast”…

Markus Nelis

Yeah that test was bizarre. Got to experience it for three days. They should have at least been careful with that as this happened on a time people were at work anyway. The same promo 11 times in a row. Never seen that. Was weird but fun as a viewer as well.

Francisque

The switch could have not been successful though. It was planned on a playout system which may have automatically failed. I think everything was perfect but it's one of those bad mistakes that they obviously didn't have time to react today as people are most likely off. They've done errors but people make mistakes. Even professionals.
Hopefully yes, although these days things like that are somehow automated, it just surprises me.

We're talking about a completely different schedule to the published one

Walker

I noticed something while watching in Turkey. A rating system was added when the program started. Our country has EMEA feed. I don't know when it was added.

1712010242402.png

Francisque

The changes on the Scandinavian feeds should happen today, also because the DJ Scandinavian YT pages have changed to "Disney Junior på Disney Channel"

Francisque

Well, the DJ schedules are still on the official sites, so…
But they've always been because they're the pan-EMEA schedules :)
And we know how messy the Scandi management is

It doesn't mean the channel won't shut down very soon: plus, the schedules already aren't shown on many external websites

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts