International Disney Networks Thread Part 10

Artan1528

For anyone wondering, we did get the relaunch around 6:50. New promos, bugs and more

edit: I actually don’t know the exact time yet. The web tv is very glitchy. I will check my tv recording later

Not sure what happened here
F9CDA546-EA47-4743-BDCE-2981206738CA.jpeg

They made a promo dedicated to Disney Sjov with footage of Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch The Series, Darkwing Duck and more.

They also added the “snart: *insert next program*” idents after an episode ending.

I also noticed there’s only ads when they switch shows. If they air 2 or more episodes of the same series, they will air them right after the other. Not even an ident in between. If another show will start, then there will be ads.

16CFAAE8-9C2A-486A-BFB2-CBDC9FDD7CE0.jpeg

Last edited:

Rrr

Wow, it’s definetely nice to see that they have updated their presentation in general :D

The idents sound interesting as well

Francisque

Wow, it’s definetely nice to see that they have updated their presentation in general :D

The idents sound interesting as well
I would've personally have avoided claiming they're a completely new channel though lol

Even if partially it is

But yeah, it looks nice
But AFAIK it relaunched much later than 6:50
They were showing the EMEA feed until 8-9

I think Disney Junior is gone?

Reactions: Rrr

Artan1528

I would've personally have avoided claiming they're a completely new channel though lol

Even if partially it is

But yeah, it looks nice
But AFAIK it relaunched much later than 6:50
They were showing the EMEA feed until 8-9

I think Disney Junior is gone?
Not sure. On the web tv for my provider, when I scroll back, it already launched at around 6:20ish, but that 6-7am slot was very glitchy. It starts with the EMEA feed, but if you fast forward, it changes to the relaunch, if I start the program over, it changes to EMEA. But at around 6:50 it was fully relaunched. So weird.

Francisque

I see!

Trivia: I think that by now the CNMC (the Spanish media regulator which has licenses for a few European stations) by now imposes Spanish ratings even on non-Spanish channels :D

Artan1528

I just transfered my recordings from 6-11am and will post some promos and stuff. Funny thing is that it has problems with the feed/signal switch and can’t figure it out well, so my recording is kinda messed up when it switched lol. Hopefully it’s fine. Maybe that’s why the web-tv is also messed up, and it can’t figure out if it should show EMEA or the new feed when fast forwarding

Edit: The recording is too messed up to even post a video, it keeps jumping back and forth lol
But I got the promos etc.

Disney Sjov Promo

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

Just came´home and nice to see the feed finally relaunch. It's going to be alive as there's a cool logo animation every few seconds and they even promote shows all episode long by putting them in the upper right corner. The logo is pretty large so when they stop promoting the new channel. I hope they make it a little bit tiny. Also glad that the HD quality is here to stay. It only used to be in Denmark when we had the feed a few years ago.

In Finland DC EMEA was still on at 8:00 CET when I left so quite strange that some people got it earlier.

My cable box still has Disney Junior however when I click on it they now give a message "You don't have the rights to view this channel". It's basically just my provider. It's not shown for non Telia subscribers.

Logo animation:

Last edited by a moderator:

Artan1528

It seems like every provider had to manually switch. I have YouSee. In my recording I have SuperKitties, but very glitchy lol. I have like 30 minutes of it, so it seems like it switched around 6:40ish

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
That kind of doesn't matter, as they just made it smaller (and removed the looping animation).
image.png

Artan1528

Danish continuity from the Disney Junior block to Disney Channel at 8:05am

MagiaDiWinx

For anyone wondering, we did get the relaunch around 6:50. New promos, bugs and more

edit: I actually don’t know the exact time yet. The web tv is very glitchy. I will check my tv recording later

Not sure what happened here
View attachment 307894

They made a promo dedicated to Disney Sjov with footage of Kim Possible, Lilo and Stitch The Series, Darkwing Duck and more.

They also added the “snart: *insert next program*” idents after an episode ending.

I also noticed there’s only ads when they switch shows. If they air 2 or more episodes of the same series, they will air them right after the other. Not even an ident in between. If another show will start, then there will be ads.

View attachment 307895
Why wouldn’t they indicate Snart on the thing? It can’t be for Finland(/Baltics???) cuz they clearly aren’t bothering to accommodate them in other ways. Kinda annoys me that they’re calling it all-new when it’s not.

Artan1528

Disney Channel Scandinavia continuity in English:

So happy they finally mention timeslots again. And hey, no Disney Plus mention at the end of the promos. Yeah, I don't see the channel shut down for another 10 years now.
They also changed the speakers dialog on the Monster at Work promo with the correct timeslot, now saying 15:10 instead of 14:15

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts