International Disney Networks Thread Part 10

Rrr

I just realised how weird the DOG position seems: is it really floating in the middle of the screen like that through the whole broadcast?? ;P

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I see here on the thread that it has been adjusted (thank goodness!).

Markus Nelis

I will upload one more commercial break today. Then I guess that's enough since you should know enough how the channel works. I do think that when I see new promos, I will post them here. I haven't been so excited for a while. You won't miss the stuff. Presentation is already better with variety of bumpers than DC EMEA. I do think they will control the channel each day now. Didn't take long until they made a logo smaller.

EDIT: Relaunch continuity part 2: Includes a longer promo of the new Disney Channel.

Last edited:

finnly

I'm glad that Disney Channel Nordic has been recently launched

For what I notice during Continuity is that there was "Bluey The Sign" Upcoming Special Promo unless if anyone has Denmark Audio, Sverige, Norge or either English, message me through Conversation

The hyped is on the road.

Artan1528

Yes there is indeed a Bluey The Sign promo
Edit: Seems like it will premiere at 7:35am

Last edited:

Markus Nelis

My provider has removed Disney Channel's 7-day catch up service where shows were added automatically. Looks like DC's live TV is a big deal now. I'm sure Disney told multiple providers to remove it. Sad but I can also understand why this decision was made.

Artan1528

My provider has removed Disney Channel's 7-day catch up service where shows were added automatically. Looks like DC's live TV is a big deal now. I'm sure Disney told multiple providers to remove it. Sad but I can also understand why this decision was made.
Interesting. Mine (YouSee) still has it.

MagiaDiWinx

I just realised how weird the DOG position seems: is it really floating in the middle of the screen like that through the whole broadcast?? ;P

EDIT: Ah, nevermind, I see here on the thread that it has been adjusted (thank goodness!).
It’s massive…
Do they use the full inscriptions (just Germanic, ignoring Finland and Baltics) on trailers or just pan-Scandinavian ones?
Is this channel airing in Finland and the Baltics?
and lastly…anyone know what the subs looked like on the original DC Scandinavia for shows like Phil of the Future and TSR? Just live actions before they dubbed them

Markus Nelis

It’s massive…
Do they use the full inscriptions (just Germanic, ignoring Finland and Baltics) on trailers or just pan-Scandinavian ones?
Is this channel airing in Finland and the Baltics?
The channel is in Finland and Baltics. They ignore these countries as the English track still tells the CET timeslots. However MTOTFLS thing is gone now.

Artan1528

and lastly…anyone know what the subs looked like on the original DC Scandinavia for shows like Phil of the Future and TSR? Just live actions before they dubbed them
Those shows were never dubbed. I still have recordings of those shows though from a few years ago. They were teletext subs, so you were able to switch between the 4 languages. This new signal today has DVB (Picture) subtitles though, so I'm not able to switch. I only have Danish subtitles now

Edit: Some Snart bugs in action

Last edited:

MagiaDiWinx

Those shows were never dubbed. I still have recordings of those shows though from a few years ago. They were teletext subs, so you were able to switch between the 4 languages.
I meant live actions in general. Did you find the full recordings? Otherwise, I’m just looking screenshots.

Artan1528

I meant live actions in general. Did you find the full recordings? Otherwise, I’m just looking screenshots.
Not sure what you mean, but I have some screenshots of the subtitles here:
vlcsnap-2024-04-02-19h17m44s330.png

vlcsnap-2024-04-02-19h14m29s394.png

Markus Nelis

So another cool thing, since Bluey's new episodes are over, now they have another show on the upper right corner as it's going to air in 10 minutes as writing of this post. This channel is so alive! I wouldn't be surprised if there's now a team controlling this channel every day :D.
vlcsnap-2024-04-02-21h24m28s877.png

@Francisque No Disney+ mentions at the end of the promos anymore ;). Also they say the timeslots which has been my issue with these Nordic kids channels.

nevocated

What the what?
I just transfered my recordings from 6-11am and will post some promos and stuff. Funny thing is that it has problems with the feed/signal switch and can’t figure it out well, so my recording is kinda messed up when it switched lol. Hopefully it’s fine. Maybe that’s why the web-tv is also messed up, and it can’t figure out if it should show EMEA or the new feed when fast forwarding

Edit: The recording is too messed up to even post a video, it keeps jumping back and forth lol
But I got the promos etc.

Disney Sjov Promo
It's interesting to see how Disney Sjov returned not even a year after DR1 finally axed it from the schedule.

Artan1528

Well, if I recall correct, the block was already removed from DR1 by the 6th January last year, so it has been a bit over a year actually
Yes it was off the air January 2023-March 2024. So 15 months.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts