International Disney Networks Thread Part 10

TSMetro64

Disney Channel Romania schedule for 13 - 26 May 2024.
DC.png

And here's something in advance for 1st and 2nd June - an absolute shit of a schedule.

06:00 Droners
06:50 Kiff
08:00 Miraculous
09:50 Monsters at Work
14:30 / 14:15 Big City Greens
18:30 Miraculous
- the schedule continues as usual from 23:00 -

Last edited:

BloggerHU

Disney Channel Romania schedule for 13 - 19 May 2024.
View attachment 308423

And here's something in advance for 1st and 2nd June - an absolute shit of a schedule.

06:00 Droners
06:50 Kiff
08:00 Miraculous
09:50 Monsters at Work
14:30 / 14:15 Big City Greens
18:30 Miraculous
- the schedule continues as usual from 23:00 -
It's probably a Children's Day maraton.

TSMetro64

I get that it’s Children’s Day but they could’ve added some older shows and/or movies like they did on Halloween, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.

Francisque

I get that it’s Children’s Day but they could’ve added some older shows and/or movies like they did on Halloween, Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Clearly not as important as the other festivities ;)

Plus, it's not the end of the world, as long as marathons don't become monthly things and similar (looking at you, WBD UK!)

Markus Nelis

I think that Scandi can now drop this "helt ny tv-kanal" text. Unless they wait for the summer holidays which is less than three weeks away.

I didn't have time to post weekly schedules for last and this week I probably won't either. Everything is same outside of a few weekend special events and Disney Sjov rotation of shows.

Francisque

I think that Scandi can now drop this "helt ny tv-kanal" text. Unless they wait for the summer holidays which is less than three weeks away.

I didn't have time to post weekly schedules for last and this week I probably won't either. Everything is same outside of a few weekend special events and Disney Sjov rotation of shows.
Quite silly. to still have it

As for the schedule: it can't be worse than the EMEA one anyway

Also, a Toon Disney Scandinavia continuity

I've always liked the later Toon Disney Scandinavia-exclusive branding too : )

Markus Nelis

I have posted last month's schedule here if you want to check it out. But yeah, the schedule is better than EMEA for now. But July seems to be an improvement on DC EMEA. I will get to that schedule later to show you. Not sure if Scandi will have a good change or a bad one but right now it's very good.

Moleoman

Disney Channel Scandinavia continuities from its infancy, i.e. March 2003 - according to schedules at infomedia.lu "Beauty and the Beast" aired at Friday at 20:00 CET (slot shown on promo at 0:46) on March 21, 2003 + presence of "Pettson and Findus" suggets the recording was made before May 2003):

Last edited:

Francisque

Great continuity
You could tell these were the early times of Bounce, still not adapted in countreis like the UK

@Moleoman Do you know the name of this British announcer?

Rrr

Disney Channel Scandinavia continuities from its infancy, i.e. March 2003 - according to schedules at infomedia.lu "Beauty and the Beast" aired at Friday at 20:00 CET (slot shown on promo at 0:46) on March 21, 2003 + presence of "Pettson and Findus" suggets the recording was made before May 2003):
Very interesting :)

Moleoman

Do you know the name of this British announcer?
Unfortunately, I don't know his name. I know more about names of Polish-speaking voice announcers of various channels rather than English-speaking ones. Even though, I'm from time to time more curious about the latter ones as well, it's harder (at least for me) to find their names.

Francisque

Unfortunately, I don't know his name. I know more about names of Polish-speaking voice announcers of various channels rather than English-speaking ones. Even though, I'm from time to time more curious about the latter ones as well, it's harder (at least for me) to find their names.
Indeed!

Almost impossible, I've tried but no result

Probably because there are just tooo many of them
Who sound terribly colloquial to anything the Italian dubbing industry has ever witnessed lol

MagiaDiWinx

Quite silly. to still have it

Also, a Toon Disney Scandinavia continuity

I've always liked the later Toon Disney Scandinavia-exclusive branding too : )

What does the hverd vard thing mean? And the thing with Pippi's hair on Disney characters? Interesting that they used to write inscriptions in several languages, the older larger Playhouse Disney watermark…nostalgia even though I’m not from Scandinavia.

Last edited:

Moleoman

Over here, the Disney Channels (at least recently) are the only kids networks where they don't try to have only one announcer for promos. Instead one promo is voiced by one announcer, second have another, etc.

I remember that there were some promos and fillers (especially in years 2006-2007) had their Polish dubs recorded in UK with local Polish-speaking announcers (instead in Warsaw like other promos), f.e. Agnieszka Lesiewicz being an announcer on a Playhouse Disney filler:

And a 2007 Disney Channel ad (which aired in Autumn 2007 during ad breaks f.e. on Cartoon Network) also had its Polish dub done in UK (featuring Alex Nowak as the VA) with obviously no reprisals: I remember that Alex Nowak was also the main Polish announcer in DC Poland prelaunch loop.

Rrr

What does the hverd vard thing mean? And the thing with Pippi's hair on Disney characters? Interesting that they used to write inscriptions in several languages, the older larger Playhouse Disney watermark…nostalgia even though I’m not from Scandinavia.

Hverdage/r/Vardager = Weekdays (from before the MTOFLS banners were used)

The Pippi’s hair thing is just a form for promotion for the show.

More, from Christmas:

Francisque

The First Christmas without proper ChriStmas presentation all over EMEA!

EDIT: sorry, 2004 had it, not 2003 though

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts