International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Correct, the book arrived in LA a few months ago.
Funny how the ad for it said that it wanted to get their viewers ready for the premiere, when it was actually last month!

This made me remind of an ad CN PT ran in 2014 to promote the downloadable Clarence mast, and even after it premiered, they said that it was for the premiere.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CZHU premiered today the last episode of Gravity Falls. There was a special bumper before WM Part 3, but not before Part 4. It was actually quite neat. It started as the intro to Liv and Maddie and then started overlapping with Bill. The dub of the finale was absolutely fantastic and the show itself even better. I was really upset to see it go. I actually shed a tear during the end. It's just so well made that it will be probably impossible to top and I'm glad there won't be another season and hopefully neither a movie. Funnily enough, though, the finale aired a few days earlier on Decko before airing on DC... which is kinda odd. I also saw a new promo for Miraculous - a pretty good one I might add.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
CZHU premiered today the last episode of Gravity Falls.
Us over here are still waiting for the Weirdmageddon to come - DC PT has stopped showing GF on weekday afternoons and still no sign of it again on the schedule.

I think that there's an episode or two that they haven't aired yet.

Last edited:

mariosjaque

Sólo un usuario más.
Us over here are still waiting for the Weirdmageddon to come - DC PT has stopped showing GF on weekday afternoons and still no sign of it again on the schedule.

I think that there's an episode or two that they haven't aired yet.
Here DC LA airs it a lot, and each part of the Weirdmageddon airs saturdays of may in a marathon, plus Between the Pines the 21.
The show also airs in Porque Sí in DXDLA sometimes, but without its own bumpers.
Funnily enough, though, the finale aired a few days earlier on Decko before airing on DC... which is kinda odd. I also saw a new promo for Miraculous - a pretty good one I might add.
Here in Chile, seems like Canal 13 aired the finale months before the US airing.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
DC ES used to have the Nelvana episodes until recently. I think that they now air it on DXD ES, maybe, maybe not.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
The fact: if Disney ES has completely lost the rights to the Nelvana FOP episodes, then those episodes appear to no longer air in that country, as even Nickelodeon ES stopped airing them.

officialcanmrt

@dcbanners @RandomMe I live in turkey. All channels are broadcast Live-Action. Not only does the Disney Channel Turkey. There are old Disney Channel Series in disney4u. No new arrays. I do not think it was because of the RTÜK. Are you sure about RTÜK?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
@dcbanners @RandomMe I live in turkey. All channels are broadcast Live-Action. Not only does the Disney Channel Turkey. There are old Disney Channel Series in disney4u. No new arrays. I do not think it was because of the RTÜK. Are you sure about RTÜK?
@Moleoman has said some time ago that there were issues with the RTÜK and DC TR, but even I'm not sure.

Moleoman

@Moleoman has said some time ago that there were issues with the RTÜK and DC TR, but even I'm not sure.

Well, that post where I mentioned RTÜK (they probably have the broadcasting licence for Disney Channel Turkey, given the presence ) was a theory based on what RTUK did to other stations: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_and_Television_Supreme_Council (see Notable sanctions and penalties imposed by RTÜK)

officialcanmrt also mentioned that the lack of live-action series is caused by a decision from DC UK (which currently doesn't air any preschool programming, and therefore they might not know how to mix preschool, children and teen shows in schedule for an FTA channel which DC TR currently is).

JedEmily

DCUK premiered Backstage today at 5:30pm and will show new episodes every Monday and Tuesday (probably up until the English(and I think Welsh?) midterm break)

JesuisJake

DHX Media has confirmed a 30 episode season 2 of Backstage which will start airing next year on Family Channel in Canada and Disney Channels around the world except for Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts