International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

Promo for the Doraemon thing on Sunday. They changed the look of the countdown timer and the break was in the middle of a Phineas and Ferb episode.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Apparently there is a Spanish dub of Andi Mack yet I haven't seen it on DC ES. This means that DC ES and by extension DC PT won't air it. I don't know of any politician against LGBT rules in either Spain or Portugal so it might be a company decision.

Disney is hard to understand here. Just like a Ghanaian film without subtitles.

animegamer

I noticed today with one hour programs, Disney XD is only showing breaks in the half hour and not during the half time of the half hour like they normally would. But that means the break is a bit longer, and is only one break compared to about 4 in the previous format for hour long programs. The schedule is not breaking these shows into half hour durations anymore.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I noticed today with one hour programs, Disney XD is only showing breaks in the half hour and not during the half time of the half hour like they normally would. But that means the break is a bit longer, and is only one break compared to about 4 in the previous format for hour long programs. The schedule is not breaking these shows into half hour durations anymore.
So DXD Asia is going for a half-hour form of what we do here in Europe?

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I really wish DC PT stopped airing shows at highly unrounded times. I could do a whole fantasy schedule but I don't think this is the right place.

SpottyBlue

What's with the "Forever" event on DC UK?

83b88b91bbd001b3d7b2d934c56224a3.jpg

The endboard of Disney O11CE on DC Turkey:

ac88709d247c84293728b559b07212c7.jpg

And also, the "Doraemon Funvaar" logo at the top-left on DC India:

1754c9376016de7f0d07d5da4f63fe88.jpg

All screenshots taken from the same streaming app.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Francisque

Disney Channel Forever would be DC UK block for older shows or slightly older shows like Austin and Ally and That's So Raven

But aside from the DOG, it's not "promoted" with bumpers and promos

animegamer

Hungama to air new episodes of Perman 12 March 3:30pm, and new episodes of Boboiboy 19 March 2:30pm.

animegamer

Maybe DC India might use the European rebrand look, it looks more suitable for 4:3. I keep seeing it as a flat version of the 2014 rebrand.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Ketnet brought back Buzz Lightyear of Star Command around 2011 because of Toy Story 3's success.

Toy Story 4 probably won't bring back BLoSC in 2020. By then that cartoon will be 20 years old.

SpottyBlue

Watched the Doraemon movie called "Nobita and the Green Giant Legend" on the DC IN stream — Doraemon 2008 movie. The movie was aired without ending credits.
3f1b46a6ed39e7251a52049f1c823d35.jpg
e44058e83e594349936a0b812993dc1b.jpg

The break timer look has been changed:
bc7cd0bb42fba5362feb5bfd0d1d03b0.jpg

I watched this movie before in Cantonese in 2009.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

animegamer

“New movie”. So It was a first time premiere on Disney Channel. It premiered on Hungama last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts