International Disney Networks Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

animegamer

DC India launched in December 2004. They started Doraemon since November 2010. They’ve been showing Doraemon for nearly 8 years now compared to 6 years of the real Disney Channel.

SpottyBlue

My family and I have unsubscribed Astro after almost 8 years, which means I will be no longer watching Disney channels in Asia and other Southeast Asian channels.

Trying to save some money, and nowadays my parents and brother rarely watch TV, even in the Astro Go app and website.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Which means that you will be confined to watch at least one or two Disney shows airing on terrestrial television. Not sure if Doraemon will still be on NTV 7. The channel will rebrand tomorrow and will make a massive overhaul of its content.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
That show never aired here at all. Not even the Marsupilami segments. The only Marsupilami I watched as a child was the French one.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Peeking around the site, Kim Possible is listed. So, RUV does have a history with Disney.
Most Scandinavian public broadcasters only show broader kid-friendly Disney shows. Nelonen did air Fish Hooks and live-action series as well as the other ones because it's a private channel.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Are you sure if it's a 2017 reboot?
It says "1 af 13" (1 out of 13), so they only have 13 episodes so far.

Granted, that number is often completely wrong. The same page says Kim Possible only has 22 episodes and somehow that number changes every week. (and episode '1 af 22' is not the same as episode '1 af 40', for example)

It could be the old series, but I doubt it.

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
In Lithuania, LNK aired a Disney Club (LIT: Disney klubas) block in the mid-2000s or 2008. They usually aired cartoons with voice-overs. @RandomMe, you heard that Phineas and Ferb previously aired on LNK.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
No, Phineas and Ferb did not air on LNK. It did air on the Baltic TV3 channels (all lectored).

Even those TV3s only aired "kid-friendly" shows and not Fish Hooks and live-actions like the Scandinavian public channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts