International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Moleoman

Slightly off-topic: It turns out the Comedy Central Austria (which timeshares with Nick in Austria) tetris-themed loop also has a name - it's... "Nick+ Filler":

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Nickelodeon NL is going to air Pokémon again:

weirdly enough they decided to localise this promo.
While for Switzerland and/or Austria-only content they use not-localised promos.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Nick CEE and Poland are not airing what the schedule says. Both are airing The Loud House instead of Star Trek: Prodigy. Austria airs it normally though.

RegularCapital

Staff member
Internet Archive is kinda broken with some images. Not only Nick post-2010 (the rebrand didn't come outside the USA and the newly-launched Canadian feed until 2010), Viva started in 2009 and the logo is partially hidden by your edit.

Don't expect new content for Nick Ukraine (Pluto TV), let alone having a Ukrainian dub for shows like The Loud House. Is it really that expensive for dubs to be made in another country like Poland?
Poland does have the dubbing resources to do so (if the studios aren't fully booked), the only expensive thing would be to transport the Ukrainian dubbing actors to the studio, or help pay for their residence in Poland (which would be more the expensive option, but the actors would be nearer the studio and in a safe place).

The only other option would be remote recording, which was the only option during the pandemic, but less ideal from a professionalism point of view.

BloggerHU

Nick CEE and Poland are not airing what the schedule says. Both are airing The Loud House instead of Star Trek: Prodigy. Austria airs it normally though.
The schedule has changed some days, weeks ago. The new episodes are postponed to November, while the repeat episodes with two weeks later.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
I know they are going to premiere the new episodes in November, but weren't they supposed to start from Episode 1 today?

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Nicktoons UK will become a "Loud Horrid Sponge" pop-up channel in November, based on the Loud Horrid Sponge block Nicktoons had plenty of times since 2018/2019 (can't remember the exact first year)

Francisque

You couldn't believe that, but on yesterday the show promotional banner on Nickelodeon IT took HALF the screen, with no one noticing for a few time.

This shows all the flaws of the modern Paramount management, really

Nicktoons UK will become a "Loud Horrid Sponge" pop-up channel in November, based on the Loud Horrid Sponge block Nicktoons had plenty of times since 2018/2019 (can't remember the exact first year)
What about leaving the normal Nicktoons schedule?
Although I realize Nickelodeon UK now also plays a few toons

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
it seems like the nick loud horrid sponge pop up channel isn’t happening, a new promo is using the nicktoons uk branding, also posted by my Twitter so if you have Twitter and want more of me, follow me!

narq

Pretty big news, in November Nickelodeon Poland will entirely remove the Rodzina Zastępcza show (which is airing at night). Instead they will air shows like Hunter Street, Game Shakers, SpongeBob or 44 Cats.
Take a look right here:

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
So today, S1E9 (Overnight Success/Ties That Bind) of TLH was aired on Nicktoons HD CEE, however, I cannot confirm whether "Success" was eventually dubbed into Romanian, Czech, Hungarian and Bulgarian.

SprytekPL

Globox Moment
Pretty big news, in November Nickelodeon Poland will entirely remove the Rodzina Zastępcza show (which is airing at night). Instead they will air shows like Hunter Street, Game Shakers, SpongeBob or 44 Cats.
Take a look right here:
and of course it's the same night schedule as on Nickelodeon CEE. (Nickelodeon tv-műsor ma)
So this means that officially Nick Poland and Nick CEE have now the same schedule.

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
and of course it's the same night schedule as on Nickelodeon CEE. (Nickelodeon tv-műsor ma)
So this means that officially Nick Poland and Nick CEE have now the same schedule.
The exact opposite will happen on Nickelodeon Austria, it's schedule will remain as it is, which means the old CEE schedule (used at the moment). So technically, Nickelodeon Austria is going to "split" from CEE on November 1st.

Francisque

It kind of. makes sense for Austria, which should just reunite with Germany IMO.

The CEE feed will be full to the bone of Christmas adverts in November-December for Poland in particular, while the Austrian feed doesn't have a lot of ads, they already air a few fillers

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
The Austrian feed increased its amount of ads a few weeks ago and has around double as much as before now.

And also, since 2014 it wasn't united with the German feed, it always had a different schedule.

(edited: ) Or maybe it's just temporarily? I don't know their decisions. Most of the afternoon schedule remained the same for both Austria and CEE though.

Last edited:

Francisque

The Austrian feed increased its amount of ads a few weeks ago and has around double as much as before now.

And also, since 2014 it wasn't united with the German feed, it always had a different schedule.
I see, thanks for the info.

Many kids channels start airing more advertising in the months leading to Christmas, everywhere it seems :)
While seems have a more fixed minutage, like UK channels

Yeah I know it has had a different schedule for some time , but given the cuts many feeds are going through, it would make more sense than giving a CEE-ish feed to Austria :D

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Take a look right here:
The licence to "Rodzina zastępcza" reruns probably expired so...

It was about time. :cool:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts