International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I think it's just the same three shows 24/7 on Nicktoons UK in November, just they oddly didn't mention Horrid Henry in the promo.

Basically Nicktoons is running it's three most popular shows 24/7.

Reactions: J10

Walker

Nickelodoen HD Europe (or Nickelodeon Global) aired the Halloween promo. Here's what the promo said:

It will show with monstrous marathons from the most popular nickelodeon shows for 3 days. Get ready with new episodes of The Casagrandes and TLH next Saturday. Come to the horror saturday marathon if you dare. Next Saturday to Monday at 15:00 ( Turkey Time ) on Nickelodeon. 5jdt29u.png 2wuxlm2.png

5jdt29u.png
2wuxlm2.png

Last edited:

J10

Why does the country name appear under the channel name?
It is just for German-speaking countries, which is used on FTA channels like Nickelodeon and Comedy Central (In Austria), on their DOG.

Boomerang Archive

TellyToon
I think it's just the same three shows 24/7 on Nicktoons UK in November, just they oddly didn't mention Horrid Henry in the promo.

Basically Nicktoons is running it's three most popular shows 24/7.

Yeah, the schedule throughout the week, starting Nov 1st, is just 3 shows.

Loud House from 06:00 to 12:00
Spongebob from 12:00 to 17:00
then an hour of Loud House from 17:00
2 hours of Horrid Henry from 18:00
and finally non-stop Spongebob from 20:00 to 06:00.

Walker

Yeah, the schedule throughout the week, starting Nov 1st, is just 3 shows.

Loud House from 06:00 to 12:00
Spongebob from 12:00 to 17:00
then an hour of Loud House from 17:00
2 hours of Horrid Henry from 18:00
and finally non-stop Spongebob from 20:00 to 06:00.
Wow! Does having only 3 shows during the month mean that the channel will be shut down? Most recently, while there was local broadcasting in Turkey, only 3 shows (SpongeBob SquarePants, rugrats, CatDog) were shown in the last months before the closing of the channel.

Last edited:

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Wow! Does having only 3 shows during the month mean that the channel will be shut down? Most recently, while there was local broadcasting in Turkey, only 3 shows (SpongeBob SquarePants, rugrats, CatDog). were shown in the last months before the closing of the channel.
It's possible that the channel might just shut down or go on autopilot, same with Nick Jr. Too.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nicktoons UK is basically a Loud Horrid Sponge pop-up without it's host in November then. I kind of miss him, tbh.

Attachments

• loud-horrid-sponge-nicktoons-uk-summer-stunt-promo-trailer-the-loud-house-horrid-henry-spongeb...png
    loud-horrid-sponge-nicktoons-uk-summer-stunt-promo-trailer-the-loud-house-horrid-henry-spongeb...png
    1 MB · Views: 76

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Or maybe it's just temporarily? I don't know their decisions. Most of the afternoon schedule remained the same for both Austria and CEE though.
For some reason, they applied the changes from today already, but it is true that the afternoon schedule remained the same, here are screenshots from right now:
1666623744805.png

1666623759657.png

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
Nick Germany had some issues today, including this:
1666701867957.png

1666702690713.png

It accidently switched to MTV Music (which is a Pay TV channel, unlike Nick) for 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Marty

Kutubukukartun and sinyal kartun reporter
Nick Asia October Schedule 2022 Lateast/end

Continue New Episode The Casagrandes Season 3 In 24-28 October:

24 Ocotober At 14:45 PM Episode 'The Wurst Job'

25 October At 14:45 PM Episode 'The Sound of Meddle'

26 October at 14:45 PM Episode 'Alpaca Lies'

27 October at 14:45 Pm Episode 'Rocket Plan'

28 October at 14:45 PM Episode 'Long Shot'

Nick Asia November Schedule 2022

New Shows: Big Nate and Transformers: EarthSpark
weekdays 14 October at 15:35 PM and 28th November 2022! at 14:25 PM

Ps: You can watch Production short or behind the scene at 1:20 AM start 22 november

New Episode Season 1B Star Trek Prodigy: Coming Soon

Insidus

Something absurd happened to Nicktoons Africa the other day as usual they advertise new episodes for stuff that don't come onto the channel but The Casagrandes was advertised as Nicktoons although the presenter said Nickelodeon.

Markus Nelis

Y'all, stop saying that channels like Nicktoons are going in auto-pilot. Nicktoons UK has been spamming the same 3 shows since 2018. It's nothing new. The channel hasn't shut down.

Also I wonder what do you mean with auto-pilot? It can't be automated because they make new promos every month. This isn't Boomerang USA who has played the same promos for 7 years now.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts