International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Francisque

Yeah, it isn't going on autopilot, it's just becoming more redundant for Nickelodeon, but by no means "useless".

It means that whenever Nickelodeon needs a "marathon" channel, it'll use more often Nicktoons instead

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Y'all, stop saying that channels like Nicktoons are going in auto-pilot. Nicktoons UK has been spamming the same 3 shows since 2018. It's nothing new. The channel hasn't shut down.

Also I wonder what do you mean with auto-pilot? It can't be automated because they make new promos every month. This isn't Boomerang USA who has played the same promos for 7 years now.
Especially with the fact that until this year, new episodes/shows premiered on Nicktoons UK (something that happened starting in the early 2010s) and since 2018 despite spamming Horrid Henry over and over again the channel has plenty of schedule changes

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
Nickelodeon Asia now uses its Halloween screen bug.
Screenshot_20221029_100246.jpg

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
As I said, Austria sadly stayed normal for some reason, Nick Germany only uses a "Spuktober" DOG along with the normal autumn DOG.

NixcoBox12

Also known as pizzabob, also a dubbing archiver
Surprised nobody talked about this, but brand new Middlemost Post premiered on Nickelodeon UK today at 7:30 AM UK time, they aired I Know What You Did Last Mail Off today and will premiere episodes of season 2 starting tomorrow.

Walker

Old episodes of Spongebob are now available again. Normally the first 5 seasons would never be shown. After Nicktoons, Nickelodeon CEE is also available.
ouj8t19.png

zQwmy

Deutsche Telekom
So this thing happened on Nickelodeon Austria (switched to CC) this morning at 4 CET:

(wow, they even aired a NickNight Bumper! :p)

Same thing happened on the 24h Comedy Central Austria, Comedy Central Germany (which failed by the way), MTV Germany, MTV Global and probably more.

Perla Magica

Digital Love
So this thing happened on Nickelodeon Austria (switched to CC) this morning at 4 CET:

Same thing happened on the 24h Comedy Central Austria, Comedy Central Germany (which failed by the way), MTV Germany, MTV Global and probably more.
Ahh, yes. My favorite Comedy Central show, "Kids" by Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue.

nevocated

Genius inspiration overflow

The EMA audio test happened on MTV in the UK too!

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So in case some of you didn't realise yet, those of you that know me from YouTube probably saw that today is a very bad day for me.
Changed to the Hungarian-flagged avatar because of a national holiday.
Whenever I get my first LPS toys (hopefully soon), I am considering doing a little unboxing video in the style of LPStubers. It would be nothing professional, I just want to show off my stuff in a fun way.
I said it elsewhere but I will say it again.

Dont worry, Me TV Toons taking its time to air the Scrappy era is nothing too bad, this is what CN did back in the day, they felt the need that people "needed to get fully tired of the old episodes" before they brought in the new stuff with Scrappy. We will see it again.
Mejo wrote on Daffyrocks's profile.
Hey Mihai, just saw that your channel was terminated.

My condolences go to you. Really hope that your channel gets reinstated.

Featured Posts