International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Sl!ght!yGreg

On Nicktoons Global it still airs at night every day, while CEE only airs it weekend nights.
I don't think Nicktoons UK still airs it outside of their stunts.
Interesting, unfortunately Nicktoons is still broadcasting from a SD format (at least here)

Would love to see classic cartoons being remastered and formatted in an HD format. It just doesn't feel right on a big LG TV watching Nicktoons.

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
As the years went on though, its time slots gradually got worse with both ATLA and The Legend of Korra (is it Korra with two Rs?) airing around midnight.
It was probably one of their attempts to flood the schedule with Horrid Henry and SpongeBob. I remember the same thing happening to Fairly Odd Parents and Rugrats that aired at a prime slot of 6PM and 6:15PM each.

nevocated

Genius inspiration overflow
Find Me in Paris, Transformers: EarthSpark and Sam & Cat return to Nickelodeon UK on September 4, September 7 and September 8 respectively. New episodes of Popularity Papers are also set to air on the 7th.

Last edited:

Two Two's

I've got an electric shaver!
Interesting that Disney picked the license up instead of Nickelodeon in Holland of Find me in Paris when it’s pretty much the other way around in the UK. It’s only available on Disney+ apparently.
It is but I think this is their way on disposing of their rights. They've done this in the past such as with Oggy and the Cockroaches and Get Blake.

Sl!ght!yGreg

It is but I think this is their way on disposing of their rights. They've done this in the past such as with Oggy and the Cockroaches and Get Blake.
Get Blake! wow. That cartoon seemed like a fewer dream to me on Nickelodeon as it was so short lived…

Oggy and the Cockroaches is a solid addition as it so popular. Especially in Southeast Asia.

ilpuyopuyo

At TAMAX-TV HQ
Some time before the series started airing on Red Uno Bolivia on Sundays.
speaking about 'foreign broadcasters of Nicktoons shows', HOY IBC is the first non-Nickelodeon channel to air US-Indian Nicktoon co-production, "The Twisted Timeline of Sammy & Raj".

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts