International Nickelodeon Thread Part 13

Markus Nelis

I haven't watched Nickelodeon in a while. I'm currently traveling outside my country that has lacked a Nickelodeon for a decade. Nick is such a huge channel so I don't get it why it's not in one country.

nevocated

Genius inspiration overflow
Not that early though.
This is a pretty common strategy for most pieces of media (especially streaming originals), where they start producing dubs before the show/film/game/dog food releases. Same reason as to why CEE premiered No Time to Spy: A Loud House Movie a day after the US premiere.

Francisque

This is a pretty common strategy for most pieces of media (especially streaming originals), where they start producing dubs before the show/film/game/dog food releases. Same reason as to why CEE premiered No Time to Spy: A Loud House Movie a day after the US premiere.
Yeah, I thought nowadays that was clear

Unless it is a live thing on the US channel which needs tight dubbing times, everything can be dubbed beforehand to air the content at similar times all over the globe

Also, nowadays English knowledge is growing (in areas non-native to the language) and the world is getting extremely globalized with similar interests; companies want to avoid illegal subtitles, illegal copies , maybe even local anxiety by certain areas, and so on

Last edited:

ProtoGentIsDead

Your average Toon Disney and Pixar fan
So… on the independent Mexico feed of Nickelodeon LATAM, they somehow did a surprise programming stunt of La Saga de Los Padrinos Magicos last Sunday, and they might’ve premiered a sneak peek The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish. Despite of Netflix premiering the series outside of the US sooner, this might be the the 2nd market to premiere A New Wish on Nick.
Screenshot_65.png

nevocated

Genius inspiration overflow
and they might’ve premiered a sneak peek The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish. Despite of Netflix premiering the series outside of the US sooner, this might be the the 2nd market to premiere A New Wish on Nick.
Screenshot_65.png
Are we even sure if this is real? The low quality TV capture + the Discord progress bar at the bottom doesn't really sell it to me.

Markus Nelis

Not that early though.
I'm not surprised. The show will arrive on Sky Showtime. Streaming is a good motivation to dub faster. Without that, I'm sure it would take months but I can see countries starting the dubbing immediately after the production is finished.

Perla Magica

Processing the news
So… on the independent Mexico feed of Nickelodeon LATAM, they somehow did a surprise programming stunt of La Saga de Los Padrinos Magicos last Sunday, and they might’ve premiered a sneak peek The Fairly OddParents: A New Wish. Despite of Netflix premiering the series outside of the US sooner, this might be the the 2nd market to premiere A New Wish on Nick.
Screenshot_65.png
The Fairly Odd Parents Saga

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I haven't watched Nickelodeon in a while. I'm currently traveling outside my country that has lacked a Nickelodeon for a decade. Nick is such a huge channel so I don't get it why it's not in one country.
Meanwhile in Portugal Nick never gained enough traction to surpass Disney Channel

Underleón

Are we even sure if this is real? The low quality TV capture + the Discord progress bar at the bottom doesn't really sell it to me.

They did air the original Fairly Oddparents this weekend, but they didn't show anything related to A New Wish (that picture on the EPG is an error on the provider's part)

The Fairly Odd Parents Saga

That's just the spanish name for Wishology, a special from season 6

Perla Magica

Processing the news
Programming block or another spin-off series? How many FOP shows do we really need.
Programming block I guess. I found The Saga title quite funny since there's a lot of FOP content (10 seasons, live-action movies and live-action sequel).

That's just the spanish name for Wishology, a special from season 6
That's very informative, thanks. :)

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts