"Jellystone!" (HBO Max) News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Moe

Ami and Yumi are likely, but don't expect PPGZ to be referenced in the states any time soon.
Yeah, PPGZ never air on Cartoon Network in the US and it has been for very long time now - few years until 20 years.

JMTV

Tater Tot!
Jellystone! is now scheduled to air on Cartoon Network again on Saturday, September 7th at 9:30 am ET/PT.

It was originally scheduled to air on August 3rd but it got pulled.

x.com
Okay, that's awesome. It's great to see Jellystone back on Cartoon Network again.

Now, I hope they do air Season 2 on linear TV instead of skipping it to Season 3 because it'd be weird without airing it.

(Though, I'm not sure if Season 2 aired in other countries before the US. I could be wrong)

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Okay, that's awesome. It's great to see Jellystone back on Cartoon Network again.

Now, I hope they do air Season 2 on linear TV instead of skipping it to Season 3 because it'd be weird without airing it.

(Though, I'm not sure if Season 2 aired in other countries before the US. I could be wrong)
Season 2 is actually Season 1B and Season 3 is actually the real Season 2

Last edited:

Moe

I also expect Ami, Yumi and the PPGZ. What do you think?
If you truly care about PPGZ, so your option is buy DVD set, so you aren't going to see PPGZ rerun on Cartoon Network, also one in the US don't recognize PPGZ as part of their library.

harry580

yeah, if ppgz is going to brought up in jellystone, its just going to be references in things like movie matinee signs or something like that

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts