"Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Animated Trilogy)" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

#TeamMike

Call it a hunch, but I suspect we'll see the return of Razer and Aya (from Green Lantern: The Animated Series), and they'll be featured as prominent characters.
youre-alive-amazed.gif

Welcome back!

Last edited:

M.O.D.O.K.

Scientist Supreme
Staff member
Call it a hunch, but I suspect we'll see the return of Razer and Aya (from Green Lantern: The Animated Series), and they'll be featured as prominent characters.
If so, I wonder if they'd have their long-awaited reunion or would they avoid that in the (extremely unlikely) chance they'd get a revival season.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
If so, I wonder if they'd have their long-awaited reunion or would they avoid that in the (extremely unlikely) chance they'd get a revival season.
I don't think anyone expected Aya to show up in Justice League Action or Razer in Young Justice. The former was run by Butch Lukic who now supervises these DTVs. The JLA episode was co-written by Krieg and YJ episode was written by both the GLTAS producers Krieg and Volpe and the former is currently a producer on these DTVs. I'd say the odds are pretty good for Aya and Razer to reunite. It would be also interesting in that they dealt with an Anti-Monitor on GLTAS.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I was also wondering if Kevin Conroy might have recorded something for this prior to his death; not sure if he could have recorded for all 3 parts (if that's really the case), I suppose it depends on how many scenes is any the DCAU Batman has.

For what it's worth and it might not be the best example, Gilbert Gottfried who died like 7 months before Conroy, has a voice role in the new Mortal Kombat Legends movie that won't be released until next month.

Karkull

Eldritch Lord of Chaos
Staff member
If I were Warner Bros. Animation, I'd consider using archival audio. He's got thirty years of Batman dialogue across movies, T.V., and video games. They could piece it together, like Don Rickles' performance in Toy Story 4 ... and then add a nice "Dedicated to Kevin Conroy" at the end of the film.

#TeamMike

As exciting as this might sound, I think people might be setting themselves up for disappointment if they're expecting to see a prominent crossover between other DC properties like the DCAU, Brave and the Bold, Young Justice or the DCAMU movies. I just don't think they have the budget to do that properly, though I would love to be wrong.

At best it will probably be just a brief cameo or easter egg.

colomb

As exciting as this might sound, I think people might be setting themselves up for disappointment if they're expecting to see a prominent crossover between other DC properties like the DCAU, Brave and the Bold, Young Justice or the DCAMU movies. I just don't think they have the budget to do that properly, though I would love to be wrong.

Yeah I'm only expecting the two universes introduced in the Tommorowverse films plus the DCAMU, everything else is mostly cameos unless its relevant to the story.

Frontier

Staff member

With 3 movies I do think they have some room to show off other continuities, but a lot of them will probably just be cameos.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts