Looney Tunes Franchise In Trouble?

JMTV

Tater Tot!
Again, I do have my issues with how they handle the brand, but it is allowed to evolve and change.
Your feelings about Looney Tunes is exactly how I feel about Cartoon Network in recent times. I do have issues with how the company handling the Cartoon Network brand, and it hurts to see that no one came here to protect CN in the similar vein as TCM (and to be fair, this is not a new phenomena; this has been a problem for years before the Discovery people came in).

With that said, I do agree that the brand is allowed to evolve and change with the times. Same thing with Looney Tunes. Sure, they had gone through rough spots before, and while the current regime hasn't treated Looney Tunes...the best lately, but at least they'll pick themselves back up again.

When that'll happened in 2028? That remains to be seen.

Still, I wish they'll stop with all of this mindless mega-mergers and management changes and give us a consistent plan and good leadership.

Moe

Still, I wish they'll stop with all of this mindless mega-mergers and management changes and give us a consistent plan and good leadership.
The mergers got out of hands nowadays.

I don't see merger in the past as bad and it did help Turner to grow the cable TV industry until AOL merger ruined everything and it was over for Ted Turner.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts