Lost Nood Bumpers

BFDIFan447

Been watching CN Since 2008!
Yes I do mean Will Arnett version. My bad. I thought the George Chipes version was for outside countries only.

Also how do you know there is no up next bumper for Squirrel Boy? The show aired a few times in February and March of 2009 so there has to be.
I forgot about those.

And its "Greg Cipes" not "George Chipes"

And "Thefoster'sboy" was the one making all the fake noods bumpers.

cartoo5007

Am I the only one who doesn't remember Dexter's Lab airing at all during the nood era? That was the last classic cartoon network show I found out about. I don't remember them airing reruns of Dexter at all until weekdays at 11am during 2011. They also did reruns of the cel animated version of the series a lot more often than they showed the Savino episodes.

AnimatedFan01

Am I the only one who doesn't remember Dexter's Lab airing at all during the nood era? That was the last classic cartoon network show I found out about. I don't remember them airing reruns of Dexter at all until weekdays at 11am during 2011. They also did reruns of the cel animated version of the series a lot more often than they showed the Savino episodes.
IIRC they did air the show just a couple weeks before the Nood rebrand due to the movie Ant Bully premiering on CN during the Flicks. It was an ant themed episode from what I heard. That said there may be a Fall Up Next bumper, but no Nood.

Here are the current lost up next noods:

Squirrel Boy
Transformers Animated
Ed, Edd 'n Eddy's Big Picture Show
Samurai Jack
Every CN Real show
Chop Socky Chooks (US Version)
Naruto (US Version)
At least the pictures for the Squirrel Boy and Big Picture Show next bumpers have been found. I'm pretty sure Samurai Jack didn't get a bumper since it only aired during the Toonami block.

cartoo5007

At least the pictures for the Squirrel Boy and Big Picture Show next bumpers have been found. I'm pretty sure Samurai Jack didn't get a bumper since it only aired during the Toonami block.

That's weird, because I remember Squirrel Boy airing often during the Nood era. However, I don't remember seeing Samuri Jack during the Noods.

AnimatedFan01

IIRC they did air the show just a couple weeks before the Nood rebrand due to the movie Ant Bully premiering on CN during the Flicks. It was an ant themed episode from what I heard. That said there may be a Fall Up Next bumper, but no Nood.
Never mind, Dexter aired only in June in 2008, just one month before the Nood rebrand. And the movie was Antz, not Ant Bully. Still, there might be a lost Fall era Up Next bumper for it.

CNick

Sorry for bumping this thread, but did any other shows have bumpers?
I'm specifically asking about live action shows, Cow and Chicken reruns, Samurai Jack (it did actually air reruns on CN until 2012, so I'm pretty sure it exists), My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Clone Wars, Squirrel Boy, and Class of 3000. Also, the Regular Show one may or may not be fake, but I don't see why they would make a bumper for a pilot, as by the time Regular Show premiered, the Noods era was already over. I saw bumpers for Cow and Chicken and Samurai Jack online, but I can't tell the difference.

AnimatedFan01

Sorry for bumping this thread, but did any other shows have bumpers?
I'm specifically asking about live action shows, Cow and Chicken reruns, Samurai Jack (it did actually air reruns on CN until 2012, so I'm pretty sure it exists), My Gym Partner's A Monkey, Clone Wars, Squirrel Boy, and Class of 3000. Also, the Regular Show one may or may not be fake, but I don't see why they would make a bumper for a pilot, as by the time Regular Show premiered, the Noods era was already over. I saw bumpers for Cow and Chicken and Samurai Jack online, but I can't tell the difference.
The Gym Partner one exists, and it can be found at the 4:18 mark in this Up Next compilation video.

Clone Wars can also be found in that same video.

Cow and Chicken never aired during the Nood era, so any Noods of it you saw are fanmade.

Samurai Jack never aired outside Toonami hours during the Nood era (to the best of my memory), so I'm sure it doesn't exist either.

An Up Next bumper for Squirrel Boy definitely exists since it did briefly return to the schedule early around February and March of 2009, though no official video of it has been found as of yet, all being fanmade.

Class of 3000 never reran in America after its final episode aired, so it's out of the question.

CNick

Well, if it only never reran in America, other countries probably used Noods, so it might exist. I'm sure CN keeps a archive of them somewhere.

Mejo

Jukebox Bird
Actually, Cow and Chicken did air during the Nood era for one day for an April Fools marathon in April 1, 2009.
However, that was advertised as a Chowder marathon (even down to each episode of Cow and Chicken featuring the Chowder intro) so it’s unlikely that there was an “Up Next” bumper produced for it (most likely if there WAS a “Up Next” bumper during that marathon, it was a Chowder bumper).

Though you probably already knew that, Stumpos ;)

Stumpos

Since I saw the schedules for the Greg Cipes era of the Noods from July to September, here's what would've gotten a bumper in that era:
FOUND:
  • Chowder (found)
  • Ben 10 Alien Force (found)
  • The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (found)
  • Ben 10 2005 (found)
  • Courage the Cowardly Dog (found)
  • Baby Looney Tunes (found)
  • Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman (found)
  • Chop Socky Chooks (found)
  • George of the Jungle (found)
  • Johnny Test (found)
  • Naruto (found)
  • Pokemon (found)
  • Pokemon 3 The Movie (found)
  • Pokemon DP Battle Dimension (found)
  • Robotboy (found)
  • Scooby Doo and the Witch's Ghost (found)
  • Scooby Doo Where Are You (found)
  • Skunk Fu (found)
  • Tom & Jerry (found)
  • Total Drama Island (found)
  • What's New Scooby Doo (found)
LOST:
  • Transformers Animated (not found)
  • Camp Lazlo (not found)
  • My Gym Partner's a Monkey (not found)
  • Bakugan Battle Brawlers (not found)
  • The Mr. Men Show
  • Yu-Gi-Oh GX
  • A Pup Named Scooby Doo
  • Scooby Doo Meets the Boo Brothers (not found)
  • Teen Titans Trouble in Tokyo (not found)
  • Balto II Wolf Guest
  • Tom & Jerry Shiver Me Whiskers
  • Codename Kids Next Door Operation Zero
  • Pokemon Movie 9: Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea
  • Hellboy Sword of Storm
  • Hellboy Blood and Iron
  • Racing Stripes
  • Tweety's High Flying Adventure
  • Kangaroo Jack G'Day USA
  • Chill Out Scooby Doo
  • Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends House of Bloo's
  • Tom and Jerry The Fast and the Furry
  • Batman Beyond The Return of the Joker
  • Naruto Movie 2
  • Kangaroo Jack
  • Cats Don't Dance
  • Wakko's Wish
  • Scoby Doo and the Monster of Mexico
  • Ben 10 Secret of the Omnitrix
  • Scooby Doo and the Alien Invaders
  • Batman and Mr. Freeze Subzero
  • Garfield Gets Real
  • Bugs Bunny's 1001 Rabbit Tales
  • Casper's Scare School
  • Pinochio 3000
  • Hoodwinked
  • Pokemon The First Movie
  • Pokemon Movie 10 Rise of Darkrai
  • The Land Before Time III The Time of Great Giving
  • Rover Dangerfield
  • Scooby Doo Where's My Mummy
  • Ant Bully
  • Mucha Lucha The Return of Malefico
  • The Mask
  • We're Back a Dinosaur's Story
  • Chicken Run
  • Land Before Time VI
  • Tom & Jerry Blast off to Mars
  • Cheaper By the Dozen
  • Scooby Doo Legend of the Vampire
  • Zathura
  • Pokemon Movie II: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
  • Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
  • The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy: Billy & Mandy's Big Bogey Adventure
  • Land Before Time VII
  • Tom and Jerry Shiver Me Whiskers
  • Operation Dumbo Drop
  • Spider-Man
  • Monster House
  • Son of the Mask
  • Scooby Doo Pirates Ahoy
Did the Toonami block ever get any Nood UP next bumpers? Because if so, then the Samurai Jack Greg Cipes Nood is lost too.

zakawer2

#BringBackDislikes
I'm pretty sure they never used Noods outside of the United States. Spanish-speaking Latin America/Brazil had the similar-looking but distinct Toonix era, EMEA used the Arrow era, and all Asia-Pacific feeds used New Wave.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
However, that was advertised as a Chowder marathon (even down to each episode of Cow and Chicken featuring the Chowder intro) so it’s unlikely that there was an “Up Next” bumper produced for it (most likely if there WAS a “Up Next” bumper during that marathon, it was a Chowder bumper).

Though you probably already knew that, Stumpos ;)
yup, 95% iirc

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

PF9
I'd like to hear your thoughts on these proposals:

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.

Featured Posts