"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV Series)" General News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, that's a shame though that may be due to her commitments on The Orville.
Obviously, but it sounds like they made no effort to contact her which if true, is pretty lame. Even if she was busy and they knew it, it still would have been nice gesture for them to offer it.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Obviously, but it sounds like they made no effort to contact her which if true, is pretty lame. Even if she was busy and they knew it, it still would have been nice gesture for them to offer it.
Yep, pretty much and I don't even think Nick Blood will be appearing in the final season as Lance either.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
Opinion: Nick Blood is a better name for a secret agent than Lance Hunter is. Discuss.

Hmm. Maybe being called "Hunter" would make it too obvious...

Anyway, sad to hear about Bobbi, would've been nice to see some of the old cast return one last time, but ah well. I suppose the final season may have enough going on already.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I wonder if the time travel angle this season will either explain the absence of the Snap/Blip on the show, or retcon it into it. That's the thing that has bugged me most about the last season.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Prior to this season, season 1 of AOS was the only one I didn't watch with my father.

I had binged season 1 during the late spring of 2014, because I wasn't watching the show "live" at the time. When my mother moved out of the condo I was living in with my dad, we began watching TV together. He too caught up on season 1 just before season 2 started. After that, we for the most part watched episodes of AOS together.

Season 7 will be the first season I watch on my own since the first, since my dad passed away and neither my mom nor her boyfriend, who I now share a house with, watch the show.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts