"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (TV Series)" General News & Discussion, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
5/28: Post-premiere interview with the showrunners.

Bts photos posted by cast and crew.

6/3: Bennet talks about reading the last script and the last day of filming.

6/4: Here's the logline for ep. 3 "Alien Commies from the Future!"
A surprise leap forward in time has stranded Enoch in 1931 and landed the team in yet another unfamiliar decade. Now, in order to stop the chronicoms from launching their newest future-dismantling plan, the agents will have to infiltrate one of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s most secure bases. They won’t be able to succeed without help from a familiar face or two.

6/5: Ernest's Casablanca nod at the end of this week's episode was a one take improv.

Interview with Henry Simmons.

Last edited:

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
It's weird how Mack seems to be the only concerned about his race even though the MCU is supposed to be a universe where racial tensions are so low around this point the US armies weren't segregated as we saw in The First Avenger.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
It's weird how Mack seems to be the only concerned about his race even though the MCU is supposed to be a universe where racial tensions are so low around this point the US armies weren't segregated as we saw in The First Avenger.
That is kinda true. Off the top of my head, the other person I can think of was Kilmonger. He talked at length about the systemic racism he went through growing up.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts