"Marvel's Spider-Man: Far From Home" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread Part 1 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
A commercial recently aired had Nick Fury say, "suit up Spider-Man". I hope the actual movie replaces "Spider-Man" in that sentence with Samuel L. Jackson's favorite word which we all know what it is.

Roxas_Sora

You know?, I just thought about something.

People are talking about rumors of the post-credits scene of "Spider-Man: Far From Home", talking about how Norman Osborn could debut with the Sinister 6 AND the Dark Avengers in the future; and after facing Spider-Man in this stuation, he would become the Green Goblin. Well, the point is, I don't think Norman Osborn would debut as the Iron Patriot, considering how the armor was already used by James Rhodes in "Iron Man 3". I believe Norman Osborn could actually debut using ANOTHER identity that could like a slap in the face for Tony Stark's legacy: The Superior Iron Man. This could actually be used to introduce something similar to the symbiotes in the MCU. What do you think?

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
6/21: and Spider-Sense will have a different name...

6/25: Runtime looks to be 129 minutes.

6/27: In an earlier draft, one of the stops would have been New Asgard.

Watts seems to confirm they couldn't figure out a way to bring in Braddock, debunks the Gwen Stacy audition tapes, Sinister Six wasn't discussed, and he seems to know who owns the former Avengers Tower.

There will be a short on the Blu-ray release, made from deleted scenes, called "Peter's To-Do List"

6/28: Russo Brothers confirm for the Endgame re-release, the Far From Home preview is of the first 2 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts