"Marvel's Spider-Man: Homecoming" News & Discussion Thread Part 2 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Whoa..... I defiantly hope the Stark Expo appears in Homecoming.
It's possible, also behind the scenes, a photo of the homecoming dance ticket showed it taking place on September 23 I think. Could explain Happy Hogan's appearance and could be an ample target of the villains (and ripe for nod to IM2). So October 17 isn't that far off 'cept that gets dubious in terms of the timeline if they're setting this movie in 2018 and not 2017.

brodie999

It's possible, also behind the scenes, a photo of the homecoming dance ticket showed it taking place on September 23 I think. Could explain Happy Hogan's appearance and could be an ample target of the villains (and ripe for nod to IM2). So October 17 isn't that far off 'cept that gets dubious in terms of the timeline if they're setting this movie in 2018 and not 2017.
Well, We're just gonna have to find out what time Homecoming is set in when the movie comes out.

the greenman

I kinda doubt they would do any time jumping in this one. Maybe a flashback, but nothing forward. However, it would be ridiculously awesome if we find out Dr. Strange or Thanos was messing with time unbeknownst to the characters.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Cool. Now we await what may be filmed for an After Cred Scene.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
10/2: Indeed, and the wait to see if it's 1, 2, or 3 teasers. lol.

I'd be a little surprised if Norman Osborn wasn't teased in one of them.

10/3: Latest rumors are Marshall-Green is playing Aunt May's boyfriend and thus an 'antagonist' to Peter. And "there will be a surprise appearance from a character that is central to the Spider-Man mythos, one who will play a larger role in upcoming films." <cough><cough> Yeah, it's pretty obvious who that could be.

brodie999

10/2: Indeed, and the wait to see if it's 1, 2, or 3 teasers. lol.

I'd be a little surprised if Norman Osborn wasn't teased in one of them.

10/3: Latest rumors are Marshall-Green is playing Aunt May's boyfriend and thus an 'antagonist' to Peter. And "there will be a surprise appearance from a character that is central to the Spider-Man mythos, one who will play a larger role in upcoming films." <cough><cough> Yeah, it's pretty obvious who that could be.
I Hope it's Norman Osborn who becomes a combination of the Mainstream and Uitimate versions of the Green Goblin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts