"MeTV Toons" Network Launching on June 25th

harry580

wait, Scooby doo mystery incorporated, a cartoon post early 2000s made it to metv toons, what going on, I hope its just the name of the scooby doo universe

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Well the new antenna I bought didn’t receive any channels so I'm returning it. It cost 21.34 on Amazon including tax so I should have recognized that as a red flag.

I'm going to try my luck with one that costs almost 60 dollars including tax hopefully that one should be better because I really want to watch MeTV Toons sometimes.

• Friendly
Reactions: Moe

Mandouga

I don't understand something. I just saw a MeTV Toons "Tidbits" segment, and it said that Mr. Magoo was a graduate of Rutgers University, Class of 1928. I always thought it was Class of "aught-three" ('03; as in "1903"). Am I missing something, or maybe it was some kind of inconsistency?

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
I’m watching Beetlejuice now. I saw it’s rated TV-Y. Huh? Yeah I know ratings don’t matter and blah, blah, blah, but still the show practically screams TV-Y7. Does anybody remember what it was rated on CN (I know CN only uses TV-Y on preschool blocks)? What was it rated on Nick (if it was on after 1997)?

Anyways I’ve been liking it. I feel nostalgic for my childhood even though I never really watched it. I think it’s because I had friends and cousins who watched it.

Micahel Cataldo

I’m watching Beetlejuice now. I saw it’s rated TV-Y. Huh? Yeah I know ratings don’t matter and blah, blah, blah, but still the show practically screams TV-Y7. Does anybody remember what it was rated on CN (I know CN only uses TV-Y on preschool blocks)? What was it rated on Nick (if it was on after 1997)?

Anyways I’ve been liking it. I feel nostalgic for my childhood even though I never really watched it. I think it’s because I had friends and cousins who watched it.
It was rated TV-G.

Moe

Edit: It looks like Weigel has 80s Jetsons episodes start on July 23 with "Elroy Meets Orbitty" episode.

Oh really?

.....okay.
It did surprise me and made me puzzled about recent Scooby Doo shows.

An Oswald The Lucky Rabbit cartoon aired on MeTV Toons today?
This caught me off guard and had to check all of recordings - none of this short featured in recorded shows.

Just saw one member said that is 100% fake.

Well the new antenna I bought didn’t receive any channels so I'm returning it. It cost 21.34 on Amazon including tax so I should have recognized that as a red flag.

I'm going to try my luck with one that costs almost 60 dollars including tax hopefully that one should be better because I really want to watch MeTV Toons sometimes.
I shared a link to map that may help you to determine the antenna that is necessary to receive MeTV Toons.

Antenna cost $21.34 is likely work in area with solid green and closer to antenna (low mileage number). Some antennas on Amazon are sketchy.

If MeTV Toons is in orange or red, you would need large indoor antenna that has high mileage number, and if not, last option would be outdoor antenna.

Consider to buy LTE/5G filter if picture quality on MeTV Toons is poor, pixelated or messy, so I will get mine soon.

Last edited:

Corwin Haught

It was rated TV-G.
For comparison, Amazon Prime Video rates most episodes 7+, with "Ghost to Ghost", "Fast Food", "Generally Hysterical Hospital" and "A Very Grimm Fairy Tale" coming in at 13+. iTunes has the entire series as TV-G. (The Canadian Home Video Rating, from the WB DVD set, is G, the lowest rating in the system.)

Moe

are you being sarcastic about it because that's the same timeslots the shows were killed on during the wb run
Do you know about what long shot means? It means very unlikely and I'm saying if Weigel decides to air so it would be deathslotted like 2 am on Sunday, much more deeper than Wait Till Your Father Gets Home.

Weigel isn't typical company to air hard adult shows and they gets plenty of other shows to air.

aegisrawks

I really cant wait for a report on how Me TV Toons is faring, Ratings are pretty much impossible at this point, because they need a bigger coverage, and other stuff, but the ad money and or profitabilty Press Release cant come fast enough for me lol.

harry580

I really cant wait for a report on how Me TV Toons is faring, Ratings are pretty much impossible at this point, because they need a bigger coverage, and other stuff, but the ad money and or profitabilty Press Release cant come fast enough for me lol.
don't freak out, or you going to turn this thread into another "the hub network is going to fail" thread

aegisrawks

don't freak out, or you going to turn this thread into another "the hub network is going to fail" thread
I am really not happy with the tone or the implication that I am going to feak out and doomsay. I just said "Its too early for ratings and it might not be until a while that they are. I am hoping for a press release though." I really never did a "The hub network is going to fail" thing.

• Friendly
Reactions: Moe

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts