"My Adventures With Superman" Animated Series News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
Lois is thinking of telling her dad about her new job opportunity before Clark? Yikes o_O.

Aw, Kid Lois flashback! And she had longer hair as a kid! And was adorable along with Sam :D!

Actually acknowledging their Korean culture a little more :).

Lois really struggled with her moms' health issues, huh :(?

Herrrrreees Damage :p!

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I was also reminded of the Superman TAS episode, one of the more memorable and unique stories the show had.

A synopsis for the July 6th episode is on TV Passport. I'll still include it in spoiler tags. I think it's appropriate considering these are close to the season finale and we're getting the info quite a bit in advance.
The Death of Clark Kent
Jul. 6, 2024
Lois and Jimmy confront Kara and make a plan to rescue Clark. Meanwhile, Brainiac delves into Superman's mind to figure out what makes him tick…and how to tear him apart!

Frontier

Staff member
I was also reminded of the Superman TAS episode, one of the more memorable and unique stories the show had.

A synopsis for the July 6th episode is on TV Passport. I'll still include it in spoiler tags. I think it's appropriate considering these are close to the season finale and we're getting the info quite a bit in advance.
The Death of Clark Kent
Jul. 6, 2024
Lois and Jimmy confront Kara and make a plan to rescue Clark. Meanwhile, Brainiac delves into Superman's mind to figure out what makes him tick…and how to tear him apart!
This makes me wonder if they turn Kara to their side just as Brainiac brainwashes Clark into serving him :eek:.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Otaku-sempai

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Not that I want the show to be super bloody and suddenly everyone's swearing up a storm but season 3 is the first season made (as the first two were worked on obviously years ago) with the team KNOWING it was going to Adult Swim. As the first two seasons were originally made more strictly for Cartoon network so it'd be nice if they could up the stakes a bit but eh either way still really good news... is weird that apparently only two shows were announced with new seasons coming and it's the two currently airing but still good news all the same.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts