Nickelodeon cancellation/renewal thread part 2

kanc

Surprised nobody posted about this:

But it seems that The Patrick Star Show somehow have season 2 to have 13 episodes, and season 3 to have other 13 episodes, according to TVInsider.

Season 2 was originally to be 26 episodes.

Patrick Star Show continues new episodes, and tomorrow is season finale, and next week will start season 3.

kanc

According to this, but I'm not sure if it's credible source, but..

it seems true season 3 (season 4) of Patrick Star Show is currently in development.

kanc

It appears Rubble & Crew has been renewed for season 3.

Rubble & Crew Nick is celebrating as Dog Days of Summer, one month or new Rubble & Crew, Aug is PAW Patrol 11th anniversary.

Mon Aug 26 will have new Rubble & Crew special with real life baseball guest
MLB Superstar Aaron Judge. And Aug 5 will feature Skye in Rubble & Crew with PAW Patrol crossover special.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Five is pretty long for this kind of series, it survived better than a lot of others recently.

kanc

But didn't season 5 start production back on July 8th? I don't think they would film all 13 episodes that fast.
I think that's what press release says.... then again some cases might be inaccurate. The show had probably been in production several months ago.. before Nick made announcement for season renewal.

Thus explains they finished season 5 production.

Also on another note, according to TVInsider on TeenNick schedule updated, on Wed Aug 21 at 7pm there will be new NFL Slimetime special: Rookie Spotlight half hour special, Nick schedule hasn't updated, but also likely it will air too. I'm guessing NFL Slimetime might have renewed another season.

Toons Fan

I think that's what press release says.... then again some cases might be inaccurate. The show had probably been in production several months ago.. before Nick made announcement for season renewal.

Thus explains they finished season 5 production.

Also on another note, according to TVInsider on TeenNick schedule updated, on Wed Aug 21 at 7pm there will be new NFL Slimetime special: Rookie Spotlight half hour special, Nick schedule hasn't updated, but also likely it will air too. I'm guessing NFL Slimetime might have renewed another season.
I doubt the press release is wrong.

kanc

I doubt the press release is wrong.
Although I might be wrong on all this, but I'm guessing production for one month seems odd...
They might have filmed every day instead of every week... I don't know how production goes..

kanc

Lindsay Katai, co-executive producer confirms that the staff are looking for jobs. Production finished awhile back.

Looks like Fairly OddParents: A New Wish won't be getting season 2. Tonight is the series finale so far, half hour special.

kanc

Oh well. It ended too soon but I am glad they didnt just dump it on Paramount plus and certainly didnt cut its run short.
These actually might be implied not getting season 2 as the staff out of work, but technically Nickelodeon didn't officially confirm for season 2. The series is currently in limbo. If it will go to Netflix later this year, and if it does well, then there's possibility there might be season 2.

Last edited:

kanc

According to TV Insider, new season, season 3 of The Smurfs (2021) will premiere on Nickelodeon starting Tues Sept 3 at 2pm. That new season was supposed to come in late summer or August, but likely delayed to September.

kanc

For Monster High (2022) season 2 is in production however season 3 has NOT been ordered yet. Shea Montana (showrunner of Monster High) wants to have season 3 if Nickelodeon treats show well, and wants it to be on streaming.

kanc

Based on promo, there will be official new season of NFL Slimetime, followed by Dora's Map to the Endzone special, coming on Wed September 11.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts