Predictions for what will marvel announce at sdcc & d23 this year or what you'd want to be revealed?

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
Any predictions?
For sdcc:
Reveal revised phase five slate
Agatha cast & trailer (public)
Brave New World cast & trailer (exclusive)
Thunderbolts* cast & trailer (exclusive)
Daredevil cast & trailer (exclusive)
Fantastic 4 cast
Wonder Man + Vision quest reveal
Kang recast
Avengers 5 new title reveal and director
For d23:
Agatha trailer 2 (public obviously)
Brave New World trailer (public)
Daredevil trailer (public)
Blade's new director announcement & 2026 release date are part of phase six
Kevin mentions Doctor Strange 3, Thor 5, & Shang Chi 2 but doesn't reveal the titles yet but says they are all part of phase six
Kevin reveals the main important players in Avengers 5 lineup

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
What I'd want is the Born Again trailer but I'd settle for the new Avengers 5 title/writer/director/Kang actor.

A totally out of left field reveal / too soon? would be the X-Men team.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
Since Agatha & BNW trailers are already out let's try this again:
Sdcc:
*He quickly mentions Agatha & BNW but doesn't say much + he also talks about the (hopefully) success of Deadpool & Wolverine
*Revivsed Phase Five slate is revealed confirming Fantastic Four delay to Nov 2025 & Blade release date in Feb 2026, maybe Wonder Man included in there for early 2026 and phase five ends with Avengers 5 (which would not be titled on slate yet) in May of 2026
*Thunderbolts* cast goes on stage and reveals some footage exclusive to sdcc
*Daredevil Born Again cast goes on stage and the first teaser for Daredevil Born Again will be released to public (I know it might be too early but Marvel gonna want to captilize off D&W success)
*Fantastic Four cast goes on stage and maybe some sort of concept art is shown
*The annouce the new actor playing Kang
*This leads to Kevin ending off the panel offically revealing the title for Avengers 5 + (hopefully) director
D23:
*First up Agatha cast goes on stage and second Agatha trailer is released
*BNW cast goes up on stage and exclusive footage is shown to audiences in attendence
*Daredevil cast goes on stage and shows exclusive footage to people in attendence
*Ironheart cast goes on stage and shows off exclusive footage
*Blade cast goes up on stage and some good news finally comes from this cursed movie
*Kevin decides to reveal a FEW Phase six projects including Dr.Strange 3, Shang Chi 2 & Vision Quest
*Panel ends with Kevin talking about Avengers 5 and confirming some members in the movie

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
FINAL D23 PREDICTIONS/HOPES:
1. Agatha All Along Official Trailer
The cast goes on stage and talks about the show before debuting the official trailer giving off more plot.
2. Ironheart Exclusive Footage
The cast goes on stage and they show exclusive look revealing Mephisto.
3. Daredevil Born Again Official Teaser
The cast goes on stage and the first teaser trailer premieres online revealing Punisher.
4. Wonder Man Logo Reveal + Release Date
Kevin maybe brings Destin on stage to talk a little bit about it plus confirming the show premieres 2026.
5. Vision Quest Logo Reveal + Release Date
Kevin brings Paul Bettany on stage to talk Vision Quest then confirming the show premieres also in 2026.
6. Midnight Sons Announcement
Kevin reveals Blade is being reworked into a Midnight Sons movie set for Feb 13 2026 and director.

Good on them not announcing a ton of movies.
The Midnight Sons is literally what I would want and I think them revealing WM & VQ isn't too much since those have been basically confirmed but nothing beyond Doomsday tho

Last edited by a moderator:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Man, would it be great if they finally confirmed Mephisto and revealed the actor officially.

But yeah, mainly hoping for that Born Again teaser.

I thought Midnight Sons was already a movie? edit: I think with Blade's status, they're adjusting with when they plan to acknowledge Midnight Sons so might not be this year.

TheGuy

I'm Just TheGuy
Man, would it be great if they finally confirmed Mephisto and revealed the actor officially.

But yeah, mainly hoping for that Born Again teaser.

I thought Midnight Sons was already a movie?
I mean like reworking Blade to be a Midnight Sons movie since to me that would be an easier way to have Black Knight, Moon Knight and introduce Ghost Rider quicker

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I'm glad Teens Titans Go doesn't get much hate anymore, but the damage had been done when Christina Miller left CN in 2019. People should have given her a chance and she pushed a lot when it comes to the CN app.

awinger24 wrote on Goldstar!'s profile.
You were right and I was wrong. Whatever I was fearing about in the past was uncalled for. I do wish things get better in Hollywood soon.
@Moe: I like your current avatar. Big Rocko's Modern Life fan here.
#SaveWalpurgisnachtRising
I am more optimistic than I was awhile ago. I'm eagerly anticipating to see Porky and Daffy's movie in theaters because seeing hand drawn animation on the big screen is a real treat. And Pepe Le Pew is no longer retired. No need to worry anymore. Looney Tunes are still core to WB, and I am excited for what is next for them in the future.

Featured Posts