Primos (Disney Show From Natasha Kline)

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
The TVInsider site should have the June 6 schedule tomorrow (may 21). Though I think it would be a shame if it came out on June 6 now, because that's just barely two weeks of time from now and there's been no promos, nothing. It would feel more like cowardice on Disney's part. The only good thing about it would be maybe it catches fire because it would be on after the movie of Disney Channel's biggest show, but it would still be a shame they didn't do anything to promote it. I want the show to do well and get a fair shot.

harry580

who wanna bet that primos is going to air the episodes disney produced and then cancel the series

Eldorado

who wanna bet that primos is going to air the episodes disney produced and then cancel the series
That's my feeling as well.

They probably think the show was a mistake at this point and want to get rid of the episodes they produced already before figuratively writing it off.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
That's my feeling as well.

They probably think the show was a mistake at this point and want to get rid of the episodes they produced already before figuratively writing it off.
I highly doubt that. Again, we don’t really know when Primos is going to release until Disney officially confirms it. I’d rather wait and see what’s going to happen before I decide to call it quits.

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
I’m worried that they might never show the series at all.
I doubt that's the case. Most of rage against the show has since died down, and most people have since forgotten about the show. Heck, even then there were people who had never even heard of Primos.

Again, it's not like Disney to cave in to a small group of keyboard warriors who have nothing better to do than be angry at a kid's cartoon show before it's even aired. When Disney released it's trailer for the live action remote of The Little Mermaid, a lot of folks weren't happy about it for various reasons, but Disney still released the film. If you surrender to the haters, then they win. Disney shouldn't give them that satisfaction.

Last edited:

kanc

According to TVInsider, Big City Greens the Movie on Thurs Jun 6 from 8pm to 9:30pm, and 9:30pm-9:45pm is Zombies: Re-Animated Series, 9:45pm-11:20pm is Big City Greens the Movie.

Nothing says about Primos airing, meaning it might be delayed.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter

According to TVInsider, Big City Greens the Movie on Thurs Jun 6 from 8pm to 9:30pm, and 9:30pm-9:45pm is Zombies: Re-Animated Series, 9:45pm-11:20pm is Big City Greens the Movie.

Nothing says about Primos airing, meaning it might be delayed.
Yeah and Disney XD is also airing the BCG movie and they have it 8-9:45pm so DC is using the Zombies things as a filler slot until they rerun the movie. Probably for the best, I want the show to have promos and stuff.

Eldorado

I just read that Made By Maddie was an ACQUIRED Nickelodeon show so that's probably why they let the trademark expire.

Since Primos is a 100% Disney show they should air the thing.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
One of the show’s VAs on Instagram confirmed that the show is still coming this summer, so either July or August (most likely the former), will be when it premieres.

Eldorado

One of the show’s VAs on Instagram confirmed that the show is still coming this summer, so either July or August (most likely the former), will be when it premieres.
I wanted to post that but I was afraid it counted as a leak, which of course we're not supposed to post. Glad to know it's safe. It's in the comments

Eldorado

I just remembered that where was supposed to be a "Adventures In Wonder Park" tv series, but after the poor performance of the movie it was never released.

That makes me worried for this show since both are produced in-house and neither are acquired. But then again Disney is different than Nickelodeon so things might be different.

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
I just remembered that where was supposed to be a "Adventures In Wonder Park" tv series, but after the poor performance of the movie it was never released.

That makes me worried for this show since both are produced in-house and neither are acquired. But then again Disney is different than Nickelodeon so things might be different.
Primos isn't the same situation as Wonder Park because Primos wasn't a movie first. It hasn't aired anywhere yet; all anybody outside of Disney has seen of Primos is its' intro. That's not enough to judge an entire series. If that animated Good Times sequel series made it to the air, then so should Primos.

FTR, the Wonder Park series did air...on Nickelodeon Africa.

Last edited:

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
Wait, where did you see that? I haven't heard about that.
I read it on IMDb years ago, and I saw a brief clip, if I can, I'll see if I can find a link or something.

EDIT: I must've gotten my signals crossed; IMDb is now saying that the Wonder Park show (titled Adventures in Wonder Park) is a Spanish-American co-production and is set to air this year, though no premiere date has been set yet.

So I guess it and Primos do have something in common after all. :/

Last edited:

HomsarHomsar

This new delay and vague “summer” date puts the whole “there is no conspiracy, it’s just the strikes” point to bed. I don’t remember who said that here but this definitely shows that the network lacks faith.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Almost forgot to listen to this before the day was up.
Viper wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
Happy 4th of July, Light Lucario. I really hope you get to enjoy the fireworks tonight. Have a wonderful evening.
BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.

Featured Posts