Primos (Disney Show From Natasha Kline)

aegisrawks

One criticism that I read was from someone online who said that the character designs on Primos were "very ugly", and I'm wondering just how many cartoons has this person seen? The character designs on Mega Babies makes Primos art style look like Fantasia. The character designs on Rugrats (especially in the show's 1st season) were far more grotesque than the ones on Primos, although I will say that initial designs in the series' bible were pretty rough looking.
I laughed at this post its so witty and true.

glennbyrnes

I thought so. It's not like Disney to let a few haters intimidate them. There's still no word about Hamster& Gretel or Hailey's On It though .

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
Despite the backlash and them delaying it to fix some things, I still see it to be potentially good.
So do I. Despite the similarities to Casagrandes, Primos does have the potential to be good. Not amazing but at least watchable. I just hope it doesn’t suck.
I wonder if this series will still be cancelled after one season
I don’t know. It’s still too early to tell.
Please please please let the July 25th date be the one that sticks...
We’ll find out soon if Disney officially advertise it.

Silverstar

Strong to th' Finnich
So, July 25th? Which means Primos will come out few days after my birthday.

Um, thank you, Disney? lol

Also the day before Deadpool & Wolverine debuts in theaters.

In any event, happy birthday early, my friend. :)

So do I. Despite the similarities to Casagrandes, Primos does have the potential to be good. Not amazing but at least watchable. I just hope it doesn’t suck.

There are one or two cosmetic similarities between Primos and The Casgrandes, sure, but some people (and no, I'm not accusing anyone here of saying this) want to make the claim that the former is a straight-up ripoff of the latter, and I don't think that's fair. If Primos is a ripoff of The Casagrandes, then The Loud House is a ripoff of ABC's Growing Pains spinoff Just the Ten of Us (big family consisting of seven daughters and one son; they even had a toddler daughter like on The Loud House). Ideas and basic concepts being reused is not a crime. I know it's cliche, but it's not what you have, but what you do with it that's important.

All that said, I think the series looks like it has the potential to be fun; it seems a tad all over the place in spots but there's definitely a kernel of a good idea here. A few linguistic faux-pas didn't warrant all the hate for it generated by the internet and social media. I will watch the first few episodes when it finally debuts.

Last edited:

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
It is official, since Disney’s official accounts on X are following it, even creator Natasha Kline.
Hm? I haven’t been able to dig through full followers/following lists in a long time, but I did check the verified followers section and there were none at all, which means none of Disney’s accounts follow it (as they’re still verified).

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
I hope that this latest news is official. It's been spreading like wildfire across the internet today.

We'll know that's it's official when we start seeing TV ads/promos for the show.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts