Random Thoughts

Dantheman

Gee, I never thought about that...
I often wonder. how convincing the first guy who managed to have a woman get naked for art must've been like:

"You want your beauty to be seen and immortalized so people can see it centuries from now, don't you? Well, take off that dress and get on that stand and don't move."

Dr.Pepper

Staff member
I noticed I spend way too much time thinking about what life would be like if we had tails. I always imagined human tails would have long hair for some reason. I also imagined there would be variations and it would be another trait that people would use to divide up races.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
I just had a random thought several days ago, and I know it may sounds ridiculous, but hear me out.

When I was finishing Jellystone Season 2 and 3A, I thought of a similar concept to Jellystone with Cartoon Network characters. I just it called it "The Cartoon Cartoon Show". I had this idea of Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoons (Dexter to KND) living together in this one big town, similar to CN City. I thought it'd be like a fun, wacky slice of life comedy, but a little of spice of drama, sweet and uplifting moments, and also staying true to the original source material.

Plus, I thought it'd a be cool idea to have Tommy, Tara, and Nzinga from Fridays as the main characters in my Cartoon Cartoon Show idea (in animated form, of course).

Dantheman

I was just remembering how, as a kid, I made up ideas for G.I. Joe stories that Hasbro wouldn't allow, like Cobra getting into drug smuggling, and Slavery (not human sex trafficking, mind you, but chattel slavery).

There was also my idea for a Transformers story about an old war buddy of Kup's that required the use of U2's Pride (In the Name of Love), that probably would've made Hasbro/Sunbow noped right out of, just from licensing costs alone.

I was a weird kid.

Oh, I also forgot, in the "Cobra gets into drug smuggling" story, Big Boa takes a big ol' handful of cocaine and snorts it, like that one guy in Predator 2.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
While I have mentioned it here on a status post, I honestly wondered why The Simpsons tended to poke fun of Arby's.
When I was finishing Jellystone Season 2 and 3A, I thought of a similar concept to Jellystone with Cartoon Network characters. I just it called it The Cartoon Cartoon Show. I had this idea of Cartoon Network's Cartoon Cartoons (Dexter to KND) living together in this one big town, similar to CN City. I thought it'd be like a fun, wacky slice of life comedy, but a little of spice of drama, sweet and uplifting moments, and also staying true to the original source material.
Man, that would be cool.

Last edited:

Pooky

Staff member
I was just remembering how, as a kid, I made up ideas for G.I. Joe stories that Hasbro wouldn't allow, like Cobra getting into drug smuggling, and Slavery (not human sex trafficking, mind you, but chattel slavery)...

Oh, I also forgot, in the "Cobra gets into drug smuggling" story, Big Boa takes a big ol' handful of cocaine and snorts it, like that one guy in Predator 2.

You almost certainly know this, but there was a two parter of the DIC series about a fictional drug a la Robocop 2 (I think it was called "Spark"), but they went the opposite way of having Cobra join forces with G.I. Joe to fight it, for whatever reason.

MatthewP

y'ever feel less sympathy for the trix rabbit's plight?

i mean at first he has reason to want trix but toward the 90's his reason for wanting trix has reached "she's got a new hat" levels of shallowness

like, look at this:

Dantheman

I remember as a kid, being upset the Trix rabbit couldn't have Trix, because of some silly arbitrary reason, but then, as I got older, I let it go, because, well, it's a commercial.

SanaaDean

Banned
Artists and their models were often involved in dialogues and discussions, where the purpose of art was explained, the desire to preserve beauty for centuries, but the need to undress still caused some tension and doubt, but probably the belief in the importance of preserving the beauty of history had its influence.

JMTV

A Little Meatwad
Check out this Cartoon Network Verb commercial from 2003. (Timestamp: 6:25)

I just have to say, the KND characters fit so well with other Cartoon Cartoons together.

I mean, just look at this.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 170524.png

They look different from one an other, but they can get along very well.

Heck, look at Buttercup and Wally going hand to hand combat. That is so awesome! :D

Screenshot 2024-04-10 170738.png

Man, I'm still kinda miffed we're not gonna see the KND characters hosting CCF...

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The first South Park movie is 25 years old today.
New profile pic: Zadie from Work It Out Wombats!
The CSC Channels prior to 2017 were actually amazing. A shame it was all thrown under the bus.
Lesson learned. Never talk to anyone ever.

Featured Posts