Rupert Murdoch wants to recombine Fox Corp. and News Corp.

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Yes and no, but it would be messy after Disney IP and rights are used in some 20th Century's contents.
The "B-Movie" episode of Disney•Pixar's Cars on the Road has a reference to Searchlight Pictures (formerly Fox Searchlight Pictures), which would make a deintegration/spinoff involving Disney and 20th Century Studios messy.

Moe

The "B-Movie" episode of Disney•Pixar's Cars on the Road has a reference to Searchlight Pictures (formerly Fox Searchlight Pictures), which would make a deintegration/spinoff involving Disney and 20th Century Studios messy.
There is more than this and some episodes in The Simpsons used Disney IP. Disney and 20th Century would continue to share the IP in some titles.

Disney own 20th Century and it is all settled after acquisition completed and I don't see a signal of trade or divorce.

I didn't get about entire of this thread. *shrugs*

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
There is more than this and some episodes in The Simpsons used Disney IP. Disney and 20th Century would continue to share the IP in some titles.

Disney own 20th Century and it is all settled after acquisition completed and I don't see a signal of trade or divorce.

I didn't get about entire of this thread. *shrugs*
Disney IP and references in The Simpsons dates back to long before Disney bought 20th Century Fox. I’m going off-topic here, so let’s wrap up this conversation. Recapping the purpose of this thread, Rupert Murdoch wants to recombine Fox Corp and News Corp.

Francisque

Question though: why would you want Murdoch to rebuy many of the original Fox assets?

It seems Disney isn't damaging anything that much... childhood/nostalgia affection or something?

With streaming such a merger seemed almost inevitable anyway, and Fox isn't a brand people are particularly in love with, not as much as Disney

oh and I'm not a fan of Rupert Murdoch either

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.

Featured Posts