Tearjerker moments in animation

DarthGonzo

Fourteen Years!
Anyone ever see Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Gets a Glitch? It's actual not bad at all, but the last 5 minutes are insanely manipulative. If anything, I find this film much more upsetting than the first one.

Kitschensyngk

The kids are all wrong
The only time I ever cried during an animated movie (or ANY movie, for that matter) was watching Snoopy Come Home as a kid. It was from the goodbye party scene through the song that came after. I hated it so much I would usually leave the room just before it got to that part to keep from crying.

Shirubie

samurai wannabe
I once saw an animated adaptation of the children's book "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry that really pulled at my heartstrings. The story, the voice acting, the music, all that combined resulted in me reaching for the tissue box.

"Look at it carefully so that you will be sure to recognize it in case you travel some day to the African desert. And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star. Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has golden hair and who refuses to answer questions, you will know who he is. If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back."

-The pilot, "The little Prince"

Also, episode 13 of the anime "Kino's Journey". I was feeling down the whole day afters watching it.

CrazyChase

isn't crazy, just confused
Get it, it rhymes!

Anyone ever see Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch Gets a Glitch? It's actual not bad at all, but the last 5 minutes are insanely manipulative. If anything, I find this film much more upsetting than the first one.

I have, and yeah, I agree, it wasn't bad. Helped that the original fluid animation style in the first movie was in the sequel!

And yeah, I bet some kid went to bed crying after that scene. I didn't cried, but I can definitively see how kids would cry from that scene.

Lavenderpaw

Essense Of Love
I have, and yeah, I agree, it wasn't bad. Helped that the original fluid animation style in the first movie was in the sequel!

And yeah, I bet some kid went to bed crying after that scene. I didn't cried, but I can definitively see how kids would cry from that scene.

Yeah, I definitely have seen that and shed a tear. Stitch + Dead = Sad. :crying:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

BlooCNBoy02 wrote on 2 quid is good's profile.
Thanks for the following days ago. :)
Your avatar looks interesting.
Happy 4th of July!
Oh, it's my birthday!
The New Woody Woodpecker Show was just removed from Peacock... Can this show just take a break from being screwed over?

Featured Posts