TeenNick General Discussion

kanc

According to TVInsider, starting Monday, TeenNick will go on the clock.

It also looks like that Sat Aug 17 does NOT have TMNT series. That show only will air Sat Aug 3 and Sat Aug 10, only to promote for Tales of the TMNT series, and that's it.

Last edited:

kanc

Zap2it updated for TeenNick schedule: ugh 6am-almost 12pm (11:59am) are on the clock, rest are off the clock starting Monday.

kanc

According to TVInsider, NFL Slimetime is coming back, but TVInsider TeenNick schedule updated for Aug 21, but Nickelodeon has NOT yet. Wed Aug 21 at 7pm has NFL Slimetime special: Rookie Spotlight, half hour special. Nickelodeon might air as well.

kanc

MAJOR overhaul schedule updates for TeenNick starting next week, according to TVInsider:

Rock Paper Scissors, The Loud House, and other cartoons are FINALLY gone. But sad thing is, It's literally down to 2 shows: Henry Danger on weekdays, and iCarly weekends.

NFL Slimetime special is still scheduled to air Wed Aug 21 at 7pm to simulcast as well as Nick.

Moe

It's literally down to 2 shows: Henry Danger on weekdays, and iCarly weekends.
Ugh, subscribers are paying $200 per month for garbage cable channel that only air two shows, but when it was The N era in 2002, there were 12 shows on weekday and weekend from 6 pm to 6 am. 24/7 The N had 27 shows on weekday and weekend in early 2008.

Hey Paramount, what's horrible business and you think about money, money, money that ties with rating.

I seriously doubt that spamming two shows are going to improve the rating.

kanc

TeenNick is finally going on the clock starting today, like 12:00, 12:30, etc.. but overnight hours are off the clock 2am-6am.

With Loud House are gone from TeenNick recently, this marks the first time in record that NONE of US TV channels are airing The Loud House at all. It's showing on NickPluto, and Paramount Plus. However there's still some new episodes of The Loud House episodes left, to air on Nick as it will come soon, and might possibly air on Nicktoons also.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Ugh, subscribers are paying $200 per month for garbage cable channel that only air two shows, but when it was The N era in 2002, there were 12 shows on weekday and weekend from 6 pm to 6 am. 24/7 The N had 27 shows on weekday and weekend in early 2008.

Hey Paramount, what's horrible business and you think about money, money, money that ties with rating.

I seriously doubt that spamming two shows are going to improve the rating.
Not the worst thing my cable money goes to or has ever gone to.

TeenNick is finally going on the clock starting today, like 12:00, 12:30, etc.. but overnight hours are off the clock 2am-6am.

With Loud House are gone from TeenNick recently, this marks the first time in record that NONE of US TV channels are airing The Loud House at all. It's showing on NickPluto, and Paramount Plus. However there's still some new episodes of The Loud House episodes left, to air on Nick as it will come soon, and might possibly air on Nicktoons also.
If this was 2018, we could say yep, show dead. Now it's hard to tell.

Moe

Not the worst thing my cable money goes to or has ever gone to.
Cable companies like Spectrum and Comcast have massive debt problem, so cable bill will goes up, up and up until you are pushed enough to drop.

There are some cable companies don't have debt problem, so their rate are kinda stable with up to few bucks per year, sometime, zone.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
Cable companies like Spectrum and Comcast have massive debt problem, so cable bill will goes up, up and up until you are pushed enough to drop.

There are some cable companies don't have debt problem, so their rate are kinda stable with up to few bucks per year, sometime, zone.
I know why it's gone up and Comcast and Charter have more scale and when they pay channels it cost more because of the size and how much they have pay these companies. But I am less bothered that any money goes to Teen Nick for airing just 2 shows when there's worst things the cable money goes to in the first place.

Moe

I know why it's gone up and Comcast and Charter have more scale and when they pay channels it cost more because of the size and how much they have pay these companies. But I am less bothered that any money goes to Teen Nick for airing just 2 shows when there's worst things the cable money goes to in the first place.
Ok, let move on and don’t want to drag this thread off topic further.

Network decay is killing TeenNick after years of decline in pay TV and their future is uncertain. I felt that TeenNick is basically became FAST with two shows, so they have very little to no value.

harry580

@Moe to be fair, I wouldn't be surprise if both teennick & nicktoons becomes fast channels in some streaming service in the near future

kanc

Schedule updated according to zap2it, and TeenNick is back to off the clock.

Also NFL Slimetime Rookie Special will air on TeenNick been rescheduled for Thurs Aug 22 at 6:55pm.

kanc

According to TVInsider and zap2it, there's a Rock Paper Scissors mini marathon on TeenNick on Tues Aug 27 from 6am-12pmish one time only.

kanc

The reason for Rock Paper Scissors mini marathon is to honor World Rock Paper Scissors Day occurring on August 27.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts