"The Dragon Prince" News and Discussion thread (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
July 6th:
The show will have a panel at SDCC on Saturday July 20th.

July 20th:
Coverage of the Comic-Con panel. Possible spoilers.

September 5th:
There will be a panel at the New York Comic-Con.
Sunday, October 6
12:15 pm - 1:15 pm
Room 1A10 - Javits Center
Creators Aaron Ehasz and Justin Richmond and Senior Writer Neil Mukhopadhyay give you insider information into their plans for the future: including an exclusive sneak peak of season 3 of The Dragon Prince, as well as a discussion about how everything fits into this grand, emerging saga. You'll see some never before seen exclusive Dragon Prince content and there will be a special gift for everyone who attends!

Last edited:

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I could see co-creator Justin Richmond taking over the showrunner duties from Aaron Ehasz and continue the show without him since I think it'd be better to continue the show with a new showrunner than cancelling it after three seasons.

I could see that happening. I mean, Michael Rubiner replaced Chris Savino as showrunner of The Loud House, and we're still getting the movie, and The Casagrandes is doing well. This could work here.

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
If you're going to do that sort of cel-shaded animated CG look, here is how you do it and have it be fluid without the jagged, choppy movement.

I don't get why this is so hard.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
If you're going to do that sort of cel-shaded animated CG look, here is how you do it and have it be fluid without the jagged, choppy movement.

I don't get why this is so hard.
Well, given that this is Wonderstorm's first production, I think they'll likely improve in future projects and I do think the show's animation will likely get better and move away from the jagged, choppy movement.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
01/30:
A small production update.

07/23:
Another production update.

Full "Inside the Creative Process" Comic-Con panel.

07/28:
Interview with Ehasz and Richmond.

09/19:
There will be a NYCC panel on October 9.
Sat, Oct 9, 2021
11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
We’re excited to be back in-person, embracing the energy of the fandom and celebrating YOU, The Dragon Prince community! No season 4 dates yet, but the panel will be full of inside peeks, contests and prizes. Chat with the creators, members of the voice cast and writing team. Come in cosplay, bring fan art, or ask your burning questions. Anyone willing to help act out a scene with the cast? We’ll showcase some fun reveals for the next three seasons – the next trilogy in the Saga.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
07/09:
SDCC panel info.

The Dragon Prince: Mystery of Aaravos Unveiled
Thursday, July 21, 2022
4:45 PM - 5:45 PM
1 hour
Room 6BCF

Co-creators Aaron Ehasz ( Avatar: The Last Airbender) and Justin Richmond ( Uncharted), executive producer Villads Spangsberg, lead writer Devon Giehl, and voice actors Jack De Sena ( Callum) and Racquel Belmonte ( Claudia) pull back the veil on the next phase of The Dragon Prince saga—coming this fall to Netflix. Learn more about the making of Mystery of Aaravos, find out what’s in store for our heroes in season 4 and beyond, ask panelists your most passionate questions. Be among the first to get an exclusive sneak peek at an upcoming episode.

07/22:
"Resurrection" clip. The show apparently returns to Netflix this Winter.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts