"The Dragon Prince" News and Discussion thread (Spoilers)

khuddle

I desperately wanted to like this show, but ultimately it was too "kiddie" for my tastes.
I liked the Aaravos arc, but thats it. Will pass on future seasons.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Looking forward to the upcoming sixth season, though I will admit that I'm uneasy on Claudia's current characterisation as an Azula-esque villainess.
I desperately wanted to like this show, but ultimately it was too "kiddie" for my tastes.
I liked the Aaravos arc, but thats it. Will pass on future seasons.
How is this too "kiddie" for your tastes when it's really shifting towards a darker tone?

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
More details on the upcoming sixth season such as the release date will be revealed at Wondercon next month.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
New Animation Scoop article - INTERVIEW: “The Dragon Prince” Influences, Inspirations, and the Mystery of Simpson.

03/16:
WonderCon panel info.

The Dragon Prince: Blood and Stardust
Saturday March 30, 2024
11:00am - 12:00pm PDT
North 200A

The cast and crew of the Emmy Award–winning series screen and discuss the first episode of the upcoming Season 6, including never-before-seen footage. Fair warning: it is intense. The show's themes are maturing, so children should not attend without a parent, guardian, or a cool older friend. With Racquel Belmonte (voice actor, Claudia), Aaron Ehasz (co-creator), Justin Richmond (co-creator), Devon Giehl (lead writer), and Villads Spangsberg (executive producer).

Last edited:

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
The show's SDCC panel has been confirmed to occur a day after the release of season six with some details revealed for the upcoming seventh and final season and other projects in development.

Frontier

Staff member
The show's SDCC panel has been confirmed to occur a day after the release of season six with some details revealed for the upcoming seventh and final season and other projects in development.
Bet there will be tons of questions after season 6 :p.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts