The Stuart Snyder era of CN is underrated

Stumpos

Also noticing how Snyder did help bring more of Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes back to Cartoon Network under his watch? After the CN City rebrand in 2004, they removed Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo was getting less airtime than it did before.

When Snyder showed up in 2007 though, both saw a resurgence in relevancy on the network. Looney Tunes was gradually brought back in 2009 and Scooby presence increased, likely leading to The Looney Tunes Show and Mystery Incorporated being greenlit and thriving under him.

It's telling that when Miller took over in 2014, both of them and Tom & Jerry were getting more downplayed with all three moving reruns to Boomerang and even their new reboots of The Tom & Jerry Show, Wabbit, and Be Cool Scooby Doo (all greenlit under Snyder) got shunted to Boomerang.

cartoonnetworkpoke

Also noticing how Snyder did help bring more of Scooby Doo and Looney Tunes back to Cartoon Network under his watch? After the CN City rebrand in 2004, they removed Looney Tunes and Scooby Doo was getting less airtime than it did before.

When Snyder showed up in 2007 though, both saw a resurgence in relevancy on the network. Looney Tunes was gradually brought back in 2009 and Scooby presence increased, likely leading to The Looney Tunes Show and Mystery Incorporated being greenlit and thriving under him.

It's telling that when Miller took over in 2014, both of them and Tom & Jerry were getting more downplayed with all three moving reruns to Boomerang and even their new reboots of The Tom & Jerry Show, Wabbit, and Be Cool Scooby Doo (all greenlit under Snyder) got shunted to Boomerang.
Yeah that is true. Both brands aren't affiliated with Cartoon Network as much anymore.

Spotlight

Members online

No members online now.

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

What happened to all our posts from yesterday?
Ok, this was all related to the latest server migration. In addition to not being able to post, I can't log out either well by deleting cookies you can.
Yojimbo wrote on Zedd's profile.
can not post, get this error message (but can post on people's profiles and post status updates)
Forum is back but I (and I assume everyone) can not make a post.
I would love to know what anime are popular in Serbia

Featured Posts