The Unified Thread For Free, Legally Streaming Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyse

Excuse me if some stuff is repeated and the lack of links, because it is a copypasta:

Funimation.com
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood JPN 44
One Piece JPN 439, ENG & JPN 101-103
Baccano! ENG 15-16
Bamboo Blade ENG 16-17
Blassreiter ENG 17-18
Dragonaut: The Resonance ENG 14-15
El Cazador de la Bruja ENG 9-10
Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- OAV ENG 1-2
My Bride is a Mermaid JPN 21-22
Nabari no Ou ENG 24-26
Oh! Edo Rocket JPN 15-16
Shattered Angels ENG 1-2
Sekirei JPN 11-12
Spice and Wolf ENG 5-6
Tokyo Majin ENG 21-26
Utawarerumono ENG 5-7
X JPN 15-16

YouTube.com/FUNimation
Baccano! ENG 3-5
Casshern Sins JPN 23-24
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood JPN 43
Nabari no Ou ENG 14-15
Sekirei JPN 11-12
Shattered Angels ENG 1-2
Slayers ENG 17-19
Slayers Next ENG 5-7
X JPN 15-16

Hulu
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood JPN 43
One Piece JPN 439, ENG & JPN 101-103
Ah! My Goddess ENG 1-24
Devil May Cry ENG 1-12
Moeyo Ken ENG 1-13
Nabari no Ou JPN 1-26
Slayers Revolution JPN 1-13
Jinki:Extend ENG 1-13
King of Bandit Jing in Seventh Heaven (OAV)
Ergo Proxy ENG 7-23
Sekirei JPN 1-12
Sgt. Frog ENG 1-26
Shin-chan ENG 1-26

Also on Hulu, all of Le Chevalier D'Eon, all of Air Gear, all of Kurau, 1-12 of Druaga: The Aegis of Uruk, and 1-13 of Dragonaut. They're in English.

Sketch

not like those other old guys
You folks need to get over to crunchyroll and watch Makoto Shinkai's films. All 3 are simply amazing. I own the first two but this was the first time I watched 5cm per second and it might even be the best of the 3 but the ending is very bitter sweet.

Viper

I'll Never Forget You Two!
Funimation.com: 009-1 Episodes 1 & 2 DUB

I finally saw the first ep and thought it was great!:D

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
Anime Network remodeled their website, & it seems like a general improvement over there. Mercifully, it looks like they didn't change their video URL's again.

I'm slowly working on updating the master list. It's impressive how this has continued to grow so much in the last few months.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
ANN/Hulu/Viz Anime are now streaming all 26 subbed eps of Buso Renkin.

EDIT: ANN is now streaming the first four dubbed eps of Burst Angel.

Last edited by a moderator:

GWOtaku

Staff member
Reporter
FMA Brotherhood is now streaming in the UK thanks to Manga UK. They will upload 5 episodes a week until they're caught up with Japan. It's important for UK fans to note the temporary nature of this streaming service.

Gold Guy

Staff member
ANN is now streaming the first four dubbed episodes of El Cazador de la Bruja.

Vyse

Mandouga

Funimation is now streaming the first two subtitled episodes of Initial D Fourth Stage.

Unfortunately, since I haven't seen the rest of the anime yet, I won't be able to watch these. You see, I'd rather begin at the beginning so I can get a full understanding of what's going on.

Vyse

Funimation is now streaming the first two subtitled episodes of Initial D Fourth Stage.

Unfortunately, since I haven't seen the rest of the anime yet, I won't be able to watch these. You see, I'd rather begin at the beginning so I can get a full understanding of what's going on.
I don't know. While, yes, I do want to see the whole series from the beginning, I do like 4th Stage's openers and enders. And, it's more than just the music (m.o.v.e fan). Like in the first opener with a guy who grins way too much about 1:10 into the episode linked.

bigtimegambler.jpg

Look at him. It looks like he's on drugs. And, remember, this is all out-of-context. I don't know if he actually drives like a grinning maniac. But, with everyone else in the OP looking all serious and without any prior knowledge of said series, you think of stuff like this.
"Blast My Desire", the first ED, has a great music video that is worth watching fully outside of the Initial D credits.

Also, all of Last Exile subbed and dubbed UFO Ultramaiden (specifically, the Funi-owned Season 4) are on Hulu. You can also watch episodes 1-8 of 009-1 on Hulu if you don't want to wait on Funi and YouTube. And, speaking of YouTube, their YT Shows section got an overhaul. And, I hate it. While more pleasant to look at than the old design, I hate how they do recent additions more in the new navigation than in the old (which also stunk and wasn't as good as FuniVideo's or Hulu's). If anyone wants to decipher Funi's Friday additions or any other companies' additions to YouTube, be my guest and post them here. I've given up on YouTube and probably be more reliant on Funi's blog posts for them (if they ever show up).

EDIT: Ouran 1-26 on hulu It's the sub.

Vyse

Before I do what people fail to do and take over for me in doing Funi's Friday update-a-palooza (will not touch YouTube, someone else can do that), Funi revealed on their blog that one of their simulcasted shows will have a new time due to Daylight Savings (Japan doesn't observe it). That show? Why, One Piece of course! Starting tomorrow, the latest subbed episode and the next dub/sub archive batch will be up at 10 PM Eastern/9 PM Central instead of 9 E/8 C. Everything else - Baka, Brotherhood, and Bund (aka the 3Bs) - will still go at their regular times of Wed, Thurs, and Fri at 11 AM ET/10 AM CT respectively.

Friday update time!

Funi Video: 009-1 5-6; Bamboo 22-23; Blassreiter 23-24; Bund subtitled 7, 10, and 8 (aka the Special Episode); Dragonaut 20-21; El Cazador 16-17; Gad Guard 5-6; Initial D 4th Stage 3-4 subtitled and now 1-4 dubbed!;Last Exile subbed 7-9; Linebarrels 3-4; Nerima Daikon Brothers 1-2; Edo Rocket subbed 21-22; Pani Poni Dash 10-12; Sgt Frog 29-30; Shattered Angels 9-12; Spice and Wolf 11-13; UFO Ultramaiden (whatever they own) 3-4; Utawarerumono 14-16; X subtitled 21-22 (also, Speed Grapher 1-3 dubbed is also up from last week's adds)

Hulu: Casshern Sins subbed (all of it); Pani Poni 11-12; Linebarrels 19-21; Bamboo 17-19; Spice and Wolf (1-5 dubbed and 1-13 subbed are on there).

EDIT: The end credits are in English! Talkback here!

Mandouga

Vyse said:
Starting tomorrow, the latest subbed episode and the next dub/sub archive batch will be up at 10 PM Eastern/9 PM Central instead of 9 E/8 C.

(quoted for emphasis)

Until this point, the updates have been coming at 10 E/9 C. If they're being adjusted for DST, wouldn't that mean that they'll now come in at 11 E/10 C? :confused:

Vyse

(quoted for emphasis)

Until this point, the updates have been coming at 10 E/9 C. If they're being adjusted for DST, wouldn't that mean that they'll now come in at 11 E/10 C? :confused:
Here's the full quote from Rojas of Funi himself (btw, link in previous post fixed)

"So with the daylight savings time change now in effect, starting this Saturday 3/20, new episodes of One Piece will be pushed back an hour, from 8 PM CST to 9 PM CDT. Japan doesn’t observe daylight saving time, so we’re adjusting on our end."

It may be the bizarro nature of DST, since the planned 9 PM CDT update time is actually 8 PM CST, and planning to update it at 8 PM CDT would actually be 7 PM CST (and, against Toei's wishes). I dont watch One Piece and work on Saturdays when the updates go up, so I wouldn't know the quirks. We'll learn when tonight.

Gold Guy

Staff member
ANN is now streaming the first four dubbed episodes of Nabari No Oh, all subbed and dubbed episodes of Aquarion, and both subbed and dubbed episodes of Baccano.

Mandouga

The One Piece update was posted at 10:00 PM EDT tonight, so it seems wrong about the time before. I guess we were getting them at 9:00 before, but we're in daylight savings now, so we will indeed be getting them an hour later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes
Xilam is one of my most favourite animation studios, I enjoy alot of their cartoons from Hubert and Takako, Oggy and the Cockroaches and Zig and Sharko. Xilam is a studio that has inspired many and has created endless classics that we enjoy.

What's your most fond memory of Xilam?
Given how Drew Barrymore's production company Flower Films has mainly made live action projects for older audiences, them producing the TV special Olive The Other Reindeer and the Netflix preschool show Princess Power are definitely quite unusual. It would certainly explain the humor of the latter.
According to TVInsider, MTV2 will premiere Sponge on the Run movie on Sat Jul 13 at 6pm

Featured Posts