The Wild and Wacky World of K-Pop

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Girls' Generation are coming back with a new album after a five-year hiatus to mark their 15th anniversary. The lineup will remain the same eight-piece lineup that happened after Jessica Jung's departure in 2014.

Violt

The hardcore fans are freaks. I guess you can say that about any hardcore fan base, but outlets reporting on freaks is a waste of time.

The ones who have nothing else besides idolizing or worshipping it to death?

I used to follow K-pop in the 2000s when it was still trying to make a breakthrough in America. When I followed it during that decade the industry wasn't as dark or disturbing. I learned about insidious things going on in the industry. There are fans who seem to be unauthentic to blend in with the authentic ones. There are a lot of posers out there. Another thing is a rise in toxicity. It started being that way sometime in the 2010s. Not just with K-pop, but with many other things too. Times have changed. The world has gotten crazier. I will say though that K-pop has gotten more popular now.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Blackswan's Shreya Lenka and Fatou Samba on being the first Indian K-pop star and the first African K-pop star respectively.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
BTS appeared at the White House on Tuesday as part of a visit aimed at discussing Asian inclusion and representation and addressing anti-Asian hate crimes and disinformation.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Has anyone seen PSI Cops last night?

(cricket noises)

Yeah, I still can't believe that was a thing.
Paramount and Skydance have officially merged. Does this mean that Brian Robbins got the boot?
Season 6 of Total Drama (production code-wise), Pahkitew Island, made its American debut a decade ago.

It's my favorite season of the show (behind all 3 of Total Dramarama's) and has the best cast of the series, which includes the 2 best characters of the franchise, Leonard and Max (who should've been the finalists).

Happy 10 year anniversary to The 7D.
PF9
I wonder what cartoons Caitlin Clark likes

Featured Posts